(Translation Request) Nightmare School - Lost Girls & Miko's Sexual Adventure.

Miniasbo

Mar 22, 2020
Can anyone help me out please? I'm trying to load Nightmare School but keep getting "Loading Error: Failed to load" and then various different files.

Thanks.

Kar 24

May 16, 2019
did you get the game from a rar file? Try getting the latest version of winrar. Use CTRL+E, then set the language to japanese before extracting.

Reactions: ronan333
Jan 12, 2019
Ok, pretty sure now that both the guys working on Nightmare School have dropped it. From the way it sounded, it was pretty close to completion and that was like half a year ago, my guess is that the text problem hasn't been figured out. I think someone else picking it up is the best course of action for getting a complete translation.

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Ok, pretty sure now that both the guys working on Nightmare School have dropped it. From the way it sounded, it was pretty close to completion and that was like half a year ago, my guess is that the text problem hasn't been figured out. I think someone else picking it up is the best course of action for getting a complete translation.
I said the exact same thing as you a few pages back but they still kept +1-ing, pretty sure they're either retarded or illiterate

Jan 12, 2019
I said the exact same thing as you a few pages back but they still kept +1-ing, pretty sure they're either retarded or illiterate
Point taken, but in their defence, +1s will still boost the tread and make it more likely for potential translators to see that our current translators have probably dropped it (I think. Imma kinda new to this).