(Translation Request) Nightmare School - Lost Girls & Miko's Sexual Adventure.

ptsdroid

Jan 21, 2020
HELP!!! I'm playing this but got stuck in the gym where I'm supposed to take the keys! I keep mashing z or enter button but can't seem to walk any further. Is there another way to pass this without mashing buttons? I used both hands to make him move but it's still impossible

brothermoment

Mar 23, 2020
I'm currently working a translation for nightmare school

I've got most of the menus translated, npc interactions, and about 5% of the dialogue.
I'll make a more proper post once I get into it. I hope to do a full translation.

EDIT:
I started a blogspot that I will update as I make progress with the translation

Hope we can get an update soon! Made an account on here just because of this translation. +1

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
Hope we can get an update soon! Made an account on here just because of this translation. +1
Koala hasn't updated for nearly a year, and Smash Master 158 picked up the slack in the end. Go to the third page, and you'll find a full translation in the mega link he's posted.

Edit: I am an idiot who hasn't slept. He's posted about Miko's Sexual Adventure. Which means this game is still up in the air. Yay.

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Should stop +1-ing cause the last translation is april 2019 and I really doubt he's still on the project