(Translation Request) Nightmare School - Lost Girls & Miko's Sexual Adventure.

$omestranger

Jul 13, 2019
I'm suddenly getting this error when I try to open the item menu in this game. (This has also suddenly started happening in another diesel mine game)

URIError: URI malformed
decodeURIComponent ()
Window_MenuStatus.localFileDirectoryPath (chrome-extension://flfmceippknfahohabhhdnogamoodkfm/www/js/plugins/TS_MenuCustomize.js:195:12)
Window_MenuStatus.fileLoad (chrome-extension://flfmceippknfahohabhhdnogamoodkfm/www/js/plugins/TS_MenuCustomize.js:222:24)
Window_MenuStatus.refresh (chrome-extension://flfmceippknfahohabhhdnogamoodkfm/www/js/plugins/TS_MenuCustomize.js:168:31)
Window_MenuStatus.initialize (chrome-extension://flfmceippknfahohabhhdnogamoodkfm/www/js/rpg_windows.js:1708:10)
Window_MenuStatus.initialize (chrome-extension://flfmceippknfahohabhhdnogamoodkfm/www/js/plugins/TS_MenuCustomize.js:138:46)
new Window_MenuStatus (chrome-extension://flfmceippknfahohabhhdnogamoodkfm/www/js/rpg_windows.js:1696:21)
Scene_Menu.createStatusWindow (chrome-extension://flfmceippknfahohabhhdnogamoodkfm/www/js/plugins/TS_MenuCustomize.js:101:26)
Scene_Menu.create (chrome-extension://flfmceippknfahohabhhdnogamoodkfm/www/js/rpg_scenes.js:974:10)
Scene_Menu.create (chrome-extension://flfmceippknfahohabhhdnogamoodkfm/www/js/plugins/VE_Single_Actor.js:75:22)

Anyone know what it is? Thanks

Jan 12, 2019
I'm suddenly getting this error when I try to open the item menu in this game. (This has also suddenly started happening in another diesel mine game)

URIError: URI malformed
decodeURIComponent ()
Window_MenuStatus.localFileDirectoryPath (chrome-extension://flfmceippknfahohabhhdnogamoodkfm/www/js/plugins/TS_MenuCustomize.js:195:12)
Window_MenuStatus.fileLoad (chrome-extension://flfmceippknfahohabhhdnogamoodkfm/www/js/plugins/TS_MenuCustomize.js:222:24)
Window_MenuStatus.refresh (chrome-extension://flfmceippknfahohabhhdnogamoodkfm/www/js/plugins/TS_MenuCustomize.js:168:31)
Window_MenuStatus.initialize (chrome-extension://flfmceippknfahohabhhdnogamoodkfm/www/js/rpg_windows.js:1708:10)
Window_MenuStatus.initialize (chrome-extension://flfmceippknfahohabhhdnogamoodkfm/www/js/plugins/TS_MenuCustomize.js:138:46)
new Window_MenuStatus (chrome-extension://flfmceippknfahohabhhdnogamoodkfm/www/js/rpg_windows.js:1696:21)
Scene_Menu.createStatusWindow (chrome-extension://flfmceippknfahohabhhdnogamoodkfm/www/js/plugins/TS_MenuCustomize.js:101:26)
Scene_Menu.create (chrome-extension://flfmceippknfahohabhhdnogamoodkfm/www/js/rpg_scenes.js:974:10)
Scene_Menu.create (chrome-extension://flfmceippknfahohabhhdnogamoodkfm/www/js/plugins/VE_Single_Actor.js:75:22)

Anyone know what it is? Thanks
I can't help you either way, but I think you forgot to say which game you were referring to. This thread requests a translation for two games.

$omestranger

Jul 13, 2019
I can't help you either way, but I think you forgot to say which game you were referring to. This thread requests a translation for two games.
This is for nightmare school, but this has also starting happening to another game called (Your Sweet House ~Succubus Mama & Eldritch Mansion). I've reinstalled both games and I still get the same error on both. I am wondering if something got uninstalled from my computer on accident.

Arctic9924

Jan 10, 2020
I know this is late, but is it possible that a computer update did something to the Japanese locale on your computer, causing the games to not install properly nor read where specific data is supposed to be?
This is for nightmare school, but this has also starting happening to another game called (Your Sweet House ~Succubus Mama & Eldritch Mansion). I've reinstalled both games and I still get the same error on both. I am wondering if something got uninstalled from my computer on accident.

Mar 31, 2018
so nightmareschool-lost girls is now has an english version allthough its only on dlsites jp site not the english cpuldnt find a thred for it other than this one but here the link for the dlsite page and hopefully someone will upload it here.