(Translation Request) Nightmare School - Lost Girls & Miko's Sexual Adventure.

NekoAlchemy

Aug 13, 2018
Translation progress: ~65%

Main Story: 90%

Menus: 95%

NPC Interactions: 90%

H-Scenes: 55% (10/21 scenes)

It's almost finished just a little more. Please someone pick it up, that hasn't been updated since April
I was literally just thinking about this and found Koala's blog on a whim, searching for some possible translations for both this game and Mira and the Mysterious Alchemist.

Shame nobody has picked up the latter, but at least someone got a good chunk into this one... before dropping it and vanishing off the face of the earth.

oryx.callotis

Apr 11, 2019
I'm about 1/5 of the way through the rest of the CG's, anyone know if you can edit the textboxes in these RPG Maker games? Seems like the character limit is around 30 characters per line / 3 lines maximum before it starts anew. Fine for Japanese, but not so much for anything using English characters. It's odd because there's plenty of space in the textbox to fit more text, it barely uses a 1/3 of its width before going to the next line.

nines9

Sep 18, 2018
I'm about 1/5 of the way through the rest of the CG's, anyone know if you can edit the textboxes in these RPG Maker games? Seems like the character limit is around 30 characters per line / 3 lines maximum before it starts anew. Fine for Japanese, but not so much for anything using English characters. It's odd because there's plenty of space in the textbox to fit more text, it barely uses a 1/3 of its width before going to the next line.
I wish I could help you, but maybe try asking on ulmf! I feel like I remember seeing some faqs and other things there and I am sure you could get some help with it there. Keep it up and thanks for continuing this!

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
ok guys gotta ask is been nothing but +1 replies for months, does ANYONE know the current sttus of translation or if the dude that wasdoing it continues with the process at all?

Datfella369

Sep 4, 2018
ok guys gotta ask is been nothing but +1 replies for months, does ANYONE know the current sttus of translation or if the dude that wasdoing it continues with the process at all?
As far as i can see, the original creator has stopped updating the game and continues to make new ones. As for a translation, i have no idea.