RPGM Complete [Translation Request] (幼心の君に) ぼくのひみつの夏休み2 (1.1.1) , AKA (My Secret Summer Vacation 2 v1.1.1)

Jinx the Minx

Apr 10, 2020
Are you all cray-cray, you can use your iPhone and Android phones to translate the words, using the translation camera APP.

Just make sure you don't focus on the graphical images, 'cause those APP's collect data, obviously, and this game well is probably illegal in most countries.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017

if someone wants to upload it in other sites like mega feel free to do it

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
To get the text it's better to extract it from the source.
I recommend the program "Translator++". All you will have to do is download it, install it, then download the RPGMaker translator update. (There are plenty of tutorials if you are having problems, but it should be quite easy to do.)
After you create a new RPGMaker translation project, choose the game's exe file in the game's root folder and proceed for it to extract all text from the game files for your to translate.
One thing that I noticed about this particular project is if you translate some things the game will bug, among them are:
-The items contained in the weapons file.
-The items with red and possibly blue tags (those tags were automatically generated by the program)
-The interactable items in the map files ( like fish, bug, bottle, etc...) if translated the game wont crash but you won't interact with them.
-lines with special functions like scripting animation, lights, sound effects, and so on. (Among many things, it will bug the beetle battle)
Once you are done with your translation, export the translation to a folder, and you can replace this folder for the game's data folder to apply the translation.

Good luck!
The problem is that I don't have much time to bug test and things alike, but I can translate the text.
Hm... Gonna see what I can do, though! Specially since you already listed some things that are certain to bug out.

VenturGamer

Sep 26, 2021
according to the author's description there's supposed to be a way to make MC's penis bigger anyone know how

Sep 6, 2017
When you go to the settings, it's the second option

Missing/deleted post?
It's my post, 10 post before yours.
Hope it helps.

The xray images were drawn censored, so you will have to re-draw it (an art anon will have to do it lol)
There are 3 images that have to be redrawn that are located in the img folder of the game.

The images are inside the folders located at: www/live2dModel/model...
If you don't see the folder or the images are encrypted (.rpgmvm file format), you need to decrypt them.
I recommend using this
SOFTWARE.

Last edited: