RPGM Complete [Translation Request] (幼心の君に) ぼくのひみつの夏休み2 (1.1.1) , AKA (My Secret Summer Vacation 2 v1.1.1)

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
Yes, since their previous game you can customize the characters, the good thing about this one is that you can do it with the MAIN characters.
(Well... in the previous game there were no main characters... unlike the other games by this developer.)

Please could a hero just translate the options ?
Seinks XChrismast franksiinatra UshioMiyamoto dazedanon
Thank you and know that I love you gentlemen.

View attachment 2837454 View attachment 2837455

Because I screwed up a bit when I was tweaking...
01. Always dash
02. Protagonist's Penis Size
03. Protagonist's Penis Opacity
04. Mosaic Type (Mosaic, White Overlay, Hide nipples and genitalia with a light overlay)*
05. Pink Flyer generated wearing swimsuit
06. Hide protagonist
07. BGM Volume
08. BGS Volume
09. ME Volume
10. Animation SE Volume
11. SE Volume
12. Voice Volume
13. Mini-game Difficulty (Normal, Difficult, Very Easy, Easy)*
14. Hero Eraser Mode (to replace the bugs with hero-shaped erasers)
-----
Second pic:
15. Protagonist's Voice
16. BL Display
17. BL Display (Protagonist as the bottom)
18. Young boy characters
19. Male genitalia on female characters
20. Option to use Condom on the recollection room
21. Cross-section view
22. Pubic hair
23. Automatic sun-tan
24. Naked during sleep molestation/mischief
25. "Tachi E"(Standing Portrait) Display
26. Controller Config
27. Key Config
28. Bug Battle Difficulty (Normal, Difficult, Very Easy, Easy)*

*Translated in order of what will appear according to this pic. In other words, ふつう = Normal.

Btw, when you defeat Yuu's special bug, you get a swimsuit as a prize, you can choose between a brand-new or used onel.
Anyone knows if it affects anything? If there's a special scene or a reaction to it? I didn't get that far on Yuu's route.

Last edited:

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
whats the point of the character flyers... other than changing the main characters. how do we get the flyers or our custom random characters in our games? ive created some banging chars.. but cant really use em

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
Seinks So, is there any point in translating outdated versions? Won't it break once I try to use it in a later version of the game? I've been slowly progressing, but if this is the case, I will just wait until updates slow down.
If you simply copy the translation column from the old version to the new one one, it will probably cause problems as it's normal for the order of columns to change between versions.
I'm really don't know if there is any function in the program to avoid this problem, but I think you can solve it with an excel like this one in the attached files.
To use it copy the old raw text, translation and new raw text to their respective columns, and the column with the new translation should be filled. Then you can copy the whole column and paste it as values to erase the function and keep the values. After that, just copy the column with the values again to the translator++ program.
PS.: The values not found with appear as #N/A

The bad thing about this method is that it will be necessary to do so file by file.... T_T

Last edited:
Reactions: SnowStormAkikaze

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
HOW TO MANUALY REMOVE THE CENSORSHIP (No matter the game version):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The xray images were drawn censored, so you will have to re-draw it (an art anon will have to do it lol)
There are 3 images that have to be redrawn that are located in the img folder of the game.
The images are inside the folders located at: www/live2dModel/model...
If you don't see the folder or the images are encrypted (.rpgmvm file format), you need to decrypt them. I recommend using this
SOFTWARE.

Also: Find attached the uncensored CommonEvents for 1.0.6 only. Using it in another game version may break your game.
hi man sorry i have a question about decensor.
Do i have to replace the uncensored ones in every model folders ( Model_01, Model_02 and Model_10) or just one or more in particurarly ? bc i saw that in one folder texture 3 was a different img compared to the one i downloaded

Yui Kozuka

Dec 19, 2021
If someone tells me how I can translate it manually, I'll do it, have some free time...
Use vscode or similar editor to edit json file and use DeepL or chatgpt 3,5 standard to translate Japanese language, exclude animation and system json because it not worth to translate

Last edited:

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
some updates from the dev:
they're also planning to remake the first (my secret summer vacation) game using live2d.
while mostly keeping the game original, they will be updating the way you catch bugs, how characters are generated and do various "repairs" that they'll do a survey about later.

they're also planning to create some DLC that you can use in both games
they estimate the price tag to be 1400 yen (excluding tax) for remake&dlc free for us because piracy

smartphone version after the dlc is done

and after that, an "overseas version" translated by Kagura Games and sold on steam, including the remade first game.
but they estimate that to be several years from now.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
New game version 1.0.9

I will wait a little bit for a new update version until it slow down :/

3 versions day is a bit too much. . .:rolleyes:
it seems he slow down a little with the bug fixes xD. Let's see how it goes.
Btw does the decensor in the OP works with v1.09 or should we wait for someone to update it?

Last edited:

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Seinks So, is there any point in translating outdated versions? Won't it break once I try to use it in a later version of the game? I've been slowly progressing, but if this is the case, I will just wait until updates slow down.
I'd wait until final product as you never know what code will change & doing stuff over again seems frustrating.