RPGM Complete [Translation Request] (幼心の君に) ぼくのひみつの夏休み2 (1.1.1) , AKA (My Secret Summer Vacation 2 v1.1.1)

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
Kezza329 hi man i downloaded your file thanks again !
but there are multiples files folders with same name and more than one www folder, it it normal ?
if you see zip folders, delete em. i forgot to clean the file of the ones used to make the build

Reactions: kiava

itsROCKEY

Nov 8, 2020
Here's my version of MTL I've tested quite a few things now if you face any problems with the translated game then make sure to tell me and I'll try to look into it. here are the download links and . Since Im new with the TL stuff and a lack of crash log with the game the diagnosing of the problems were very hard and especially getting the Live2D to work took a lot of manual labor.

Sep 6, 2017
HOW TO MANUALY REMOVE THE CENSORSHIP (No matter the game version):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The xray images were drawn censored, so you will have to re-draw it (an art anon will have to do it lol)
There are 3 images that have to be redrawn that are located in the img folder of the game.
The images are inside the folders located at: www/live2dModel/model...
If you don't see the folder or the images are encrypted (.rpgmvm file format), you need to decrypt them. I recommend using this
SOFTWARE.

Also: Find attached the uncensored CommonEvents for 1.0.6 only. Using it in another game version may break your game.

Last edited:

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
First question is the difficulty of the beetle battle. Options go from easy to hard, top to bottom.
Then it asks if question if you want to use bugs or heroes.
Third question is the difficulty of other mini-games.
Fourth question is sex with other boys. First option is yes(Both giving and receiving). Second, only you doing the boy. Third no.
Fifth question is allow shoutas in random NPCs.
Sixth question is allow male gender in random NPCs. (maybe it refer to grown men??? I'm not sure...)

I got this from machine translation so take it with a bit of salt.
In case, you wanna edit your post, the last option reffers to "Male genitalia in the random NPC generation"

PS.: If anyone wants me to do a manual translation of this, just extract the text and send me!

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
In case, you wanna edit your post, the last option reffers to "Male genitalia in the random NPC generation"

PS.: If anyone wants me to do a manual translation of this, just extract the text and send me!
Can you do a manual translation of this please?

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018

To get the text it's better to extract it from the source.
I recommend the program "Translator++". All you will have to do is download it, install it, then download the RPGMaker translator update. (There are plenty of tutorials if you are having problems, but it should be quite easy to do.)
After you create a new RPGMaker translation project, choose the game's exe file in the game's root folder and proceed for it to extract all text from the game files for your to translate.
One thing that I noticed about this particular project is if you translate some things the game will bug, among them are:
-The items contained in the weapons file.
-The items with red and possibly blue tags (those tags were automatically generated by the program)
-The interactable items in the map files ( like fish, bug, bottle, etc...) if translated the game wont crash but you won't interact with them.
-lines with special functions like scripting animation, lights, sound effects, and so on. (Among many things, it will bug the beetle battle)
Once you are done with your translation, export the translation to a folder, and you can replace this folder for the game's data folder to apply the translation.

Good luck!