Others [Translation Request][NONE] Creature reaction inside the ship![v1.0 & 1.5] [Arekara4nen]

Jan 10, 2019
arekara4nen are by far my favourite studio i love their art, i love the style, the animation everything lol its such a shame they release stuff soooooooo infrequently but i have been trying to keep up to date with news comeing from them and it looked like we should be seeing a new release fairly soon atleast in 2020 but who knows now with corona.... FFS THE NEWS ONLY REPORTS DEATHS IT DOESENT REPORT ON THE LARGER OVERREACHING PROBLEM CORONA IS HAVEING ON THE 3D ANIMATION INDUSTRY!!! loool jk jk
Looks like we're in store for another space based update later on this year!

Jan 10, 2019
OH SHIT NO WAY where did you find that can you link it to me i wana read?

I kinda like the space theme because of the body suits, or so I'm telling myself. Kinda an excuse to make a Samus based character from Metroid without actually using her(probably can't due to copyright)

up_20190613_051_nikki.png

"The next new work will be completed around autumn 2020.
The next new work will be completed around the fall of 2020. "

still might be a longish wait to go but looks like the studio is staying in space for now. The Creature Reaction Inside Ship is their hottest one to date though.

Is there a fetish term for what is experienced in all their works? It seems like the girl is over come with tiny creatures that basically force sex on her, but also seem to attend to every zone on the body(which makes it hot). Whether it's creature or human, is there a term for this? A part from the obvious lol.

wormtail39

Oct 10, 2019
thanks for posting this man i really apreciate it, cant wait till it comes out lol im not sure if the concept art looks as good as creature reaction in a ship but fingers crossed! arekar4nen have been on a roll with their last 3 games so i have high high high expectations!