Others [Translation Request][NONE] Creature reaction inside the ship![v1.0 & 1.5] [Arekara4nen]

Apr 7, 2018
I have tried to rip the strings from it but nothing works, looks like images, sounds, texts are all in the same file and im not even sure if its encrypted cause it looks so messy, so it may need some low-level programming and good encoding knowledge to rip that out just to be able to replace jap with mtl english.
TLDR : Its bad, there can be no translation ever for this.

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
I have tried to rip the strings from it but nothing works, looks like images, sounds, texts are all in the same file and im not even sure if its encrypted cause it looks so messy, so it may need some low-level programming and good encoding knowledge to rip that out just to be able to replace jap with mtl english.
TLDR : Its bad, there can be no translation ever for this.
shit man that sucks :cry:

kawaiihug

Nov 1, 2019
hello boy and girls how are you, i wanted to show you this, i was browsing dlsite and i found this

I wanted to warn you that we have to prepare, because by 03/2021 we will have the second part, and it will be very good

• Love
Reactions: seva_morozow

kawaiihug

Nov 1, 2019
I've been reading, that supposedly they say that the game will come out in the middle or early March 2021

Apr 7, 2018
There is a word on the street that some brave nomad is working on a python ML app that will translate Japanese text from a screenshots captured every second, so basically we could play every JP game with this shit running in the background, just not in a fullscreen I guess but it's good enough for me, I hope this will be released in this year.

Bigdkevin

May 26, 2020
Is there a japanese fetish name when a character is overwhelmed by tiny creatures, either goblins or lower on the brow, sometimes shota.

But like in the first Creation Reaction Inside the Ship the girl is swarmed by tiny little aliens before moving onto the bigger ones.

Is there a term for that?

also very interested in knowing if there is a name for this fetish, anyone?