Others [Translation Request][NONE] Creature reaction inside the ship![v1.0 & 1.5] [Arekara4nen]

kawaiihug

Nov 1, 2019
hello here again reporting, lately the creator of these video, created a ci-en, but shows the friends, only puts it in private, but the creator for what and does is doing a great job

kawaiihug

Nov 1, 2019
Here is the official page of the creator, any contribution is approved

Dec 15, 2020
Good news! I've done some digging regarding the .xp3 file that all the data is stored in for the game and, as it turns out, it's really a compressed archive of the data, and there are tools (like AE Visual Novel tools) that can extract it. I've been able to find the text for the games and put it through a machine translator (I don't know a lick of actual Japanese), and I'm in the process of cleaning it up and dealing with word wrapping now, so I should have a good-enough translation by the weekend.

One thing that would is missing for it to be a complete translation would be the voice lines in the movie scenes. Luckily, there is a subtitle feature already in the game for the scenes when the protagonist's mouth is... otherwise occupied, so adding in subs for this is very easy, provided someone can help translate the actual voice lines.

Crisviolence

Sep 8, 2019
Good news! I've done some digging regarding the .xp3 file that all the data is stored in for the game and, as it turns out, it's really a compressed archive of the data, and there are tools (like AE Visual Novel tools) that can extract it. I've been able to find the text for the games and put it through a machine translator (I don't know a lick of actual Japanese), and I'm in the process of cleaning it up and dealing with word wrapping now, so I should have a good-enough translation by the weekend.

One thing that would is missing for it to be a complete translation would be the voice lines in the movie scenes. Luckily, there is a subtitle feature already in the game for the scenes when the protagonist's mouth is... otherwise occupied, so adding in subs for this is very easy, provided someone can help translate the actual voice lines.
Yessss, waiting for it, great job!

Dec 15, 2020
OK, I've done what I can, here's it is!

1.0:

1.5:

Just need to replace the respective files in the game installs (the 1.5 files are much smaller because all the movies/voice lines are in a seperate .xp3 file, whereas 1.0 has them all in the one file).

Note that I don't know if these will work with the 1.01 + 1.5 combined version of the game, as I'm not able to test that, but they should work A-OK for the standalone versions.
EDIT: So, these will NOT work with the most recent update to these games that came around the release of the sequel, I'll try to update these sometime in the future.

There are a couple menu elements and the character names that I couldn't for the life of me find out where their strings were stored (couldn't find the variable names in a search of all the data files, could be that they are stored in the executable?).

Also, like I mentioned before, this isn't a complete translation. The voice lines in the animated scenes can have subtitles added to them if someone can help translate the voice lines, let me know if you can help with this!

Lastly, this is my first translation, so let me know if there's anything that I can improve upon/if I'm following the proper forum rules.

Last edited:

Jill Ashford

May 19, 2019

1.0:

1.5:

Just need to replace the respective files in the game installs (the 1.5 files are much smaller because all the movies/voice lines are in a seperate .xp3 file, whereas 1.0 has them all in the one file).

Note that I don't know if these will work with the 1.01 + 1.5 combined version of the game, as I'm not able to test that, but they should work A-OK for the standalone versions.

There are a couple menu elements and the character names that I couldn't for the life of me find out where their strings were stored (couldn't find the variable names in a search of all the data files, could be that they are stored in the executable?).

Also, like I mentioned before, this isn't a complete translation. The voice lines in the animated scenes can have subtitles added to them if someone can help translate the voice lines, let me know if you can help with this!

Lastly, this is my first translation, so let me know if there's anything that I can improve upon/if I'm following the proper forum rules.
I think we've all been thanking you for translating this. Thanks a lot!

miLksiLk

Aug 31, 2017

1.0:

1.5:

Amazing, thank you!

coustwell12

Aug 24, 2020

1.0:

1.5:

Many thanks for this!

Jan 10, 2019
Does anyone know if they can translate roughly if there's an ETA for when this gets released? 'Next Year' seemed ages away last year so hopefully it's soonish 2021.

miLksiLk

Aug 31, 2017
Does anyone know if they can translate roughly if there's an ETA for when this gets released? 'Next Year' seemed ages away last year so hopefully it's soonish 2021.
There is no official date. We only have a scheduled date, and that is "late March 2021".

One free preview from his page:
C1-1.gif

Jan 10, 2019
There is no official date. We only have a scheduled date, and that is "late March 2021".

One free preview from his page:
View attachment 991335
For how simple-ish this art style looks and tame looking animation this studio makes, they still manage to convey thicccness and soft curves. It's awesome. Those indents into the ass cheeks are such a small detail that goes a long way.

Dec 15, 2020
That error roughly translates to "The file .../SennainiAri.exe is missing/unavailable", I'm not sure why it's happening, maybe try running it as administrator?

1611786475784.png