Others [Translation Request] [NONE] Footjob Girls! [Dryad's Forest]

Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
c
I haven't opened the game in ages, from what I can remember:

1- Use krkrextract to decrypt the game data file (the most voluminous one in a clean game folder: it contains all the game files in an encrypted format)
2- Check you can now safely launch the game after renaming/deleting the data files (same as you would without decryption).
(1 and 2 are basically the same as decrypting an RPG maker game. The difference is that the decrypted files can be opened/edited with any text editor.)

3- You can now open the decrypted file and edit them (! this is raw code so do not expect all the source code to be only text, expect a game's code because that's what it is)
4- You can replace the file the decrypted files with translated files or translate them yourself
I stand by my statement that the game files are shit and a pain to edit.
As a precaution be sure to use a System as close to what the dev used when making the game. Local Jap, etc.* If it works for someone be sure to tell so I don't get flooded by confused users.

If a TL team needs a dev to help them focus on TLing only, feel free to contact me. I entertain the thought of learning python and I would have fun making a patcher using python. I do have the skills to make it happen.
Also if a TL team is really stuck unable to make the game work we can debug it together and see what's the issue.

From what I can gather some people are stuck at step 1. I know for sure that krkrextract works for Windows 7 (or whatever my system was at the time). I cannot say for Windows 8/10. (*) When you are working with text files many unseen shenanigans can happen so there's that.

You cannot use my files as-is. I just gave translated files that are part of the decrypted file. The whole game contains pics, etc. You should be able to procure both krkrextract and the game the decrypt it, etc.
can you give me link to he game

efthkal

Mar 18, 2021
Let us know, by the way I want to translate it, I have time to do it but I don't know how, should I read a tutorial some advise?
It's not difficult to translate a game using MTool, you only have to open the exe file with MTool and afterwards choose the prefered language. The problem is that some words are not translated, all the text dialogues are translated thankfully. Maybe Traslator ++ would do the trick, but it's more complex that way.

Reactions: Cutefunniness

Cutefunniness

Jan 19, 2023
It's not difficult to translate a game using MTool, you only have to open the exe file with MTool and afterwards choose the prefered language. The problem is that some words are not translated, all the text dialogues are translated thankfully. Maybe Traslator ++ would do the trick, but it's more complex that way.
Ah so this game's text dialogues are all translated by MTool as you said?
If so, nice nice! I was planning on playing this soon after finding out about it
but seen that translation progress has been...stagnant, only the game being properly
decrypted and so on.

Reactions: efthkal

Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
Ah so this game's text dialogues are all translated by MTool as you said?
If so, nice nice! I was planning on playing this soon after finding out about it
but seen that translation progress has been...stagnant, only the game being properly
decrypted and so on.
so can we play the game on EG or not yet