Others Partial [Translation Request]理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~[RJ01104619][cat 3]

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
and yet now you tell and other people spam more help surely that will help i'm done not gonna waste my time
Okay man it's skill issue what you have it's understandable. If you want i can give you my game which it works and if that doesn't work for you then it's a you issue okay?

You ask for help and someone trys to help you and you sht on them i just don't understand that.

May 6, 2020
How CAn I unlock the "stay over" for the night option for the 2# girl?
As I mentioned earlier in the thread the new version 1.1.8 fixes lots of bugs, apparently one of the bugs is the stay over not working properly even after you should be able to do it with +800 favour, so it probably doesnt work properly in 1.1.7

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
Okay man it's skill issue what you have it's understandable. If you want i can give you my game which it works and if that doesn't work for you then it's a you issue okay?

You ask for help and someone trys to help you and you sht on them i just don't understand that.
442134.png
you way explain vs this Unt41234213itled.png

talk about not helpful you know much more helpful to reupload all the hard work I think you are not gentle while 90% of people still haven't solved issues look at all the threads we got 13 pages soon be 20 I bet on my life for that

p.s

I won't reply anymore because come on man I don't want to come here to argue complete waste of time I have a better choice search for other games in the sea

Last edited:

Lansi88

Dec 13, 2018
As I mentioned earlier in the thread the new version 1.1.8 fixes lots of bugs, apparently one of the bugs is the stay over not working properly even after you should be able to do it with +800 favour, so it probably doesnt work properly in 1.1.7
any link for 1.1.8 DLC + eng tranlation for download??!

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
View attachment 3880745 View attachment 3880745 I try to invite her friend to stay the night but she keeps saying she has something like what should I do
You need more Favor and interest from her buying books and droping then in the room so she can read them can help you some what petting works too and buying some more clothes for her is good to, when you have enough of her trust and favor you can call her when ever you want.

May 6, 2020
Just a heads up for those who are evil and go confinement route, if you invite sayu to stay and once she's in your home to stay for a few days and at night sleeping lower her affection the same way that saki, you can confine and kidnap them both together forever by putting the bars while they sleep, seems to be a special event given the dialogues. It may even be possible to lure her in even when she's not stayin over, but dev didnt mention it was possible ;) just in case someone is unsure

Kuljackero

Apr 22, 2020
Just a heads up for those who are evil and go confinement route, if you invite sayu to stay and once she's in your home to stay for a few days and at night sleeping lower her affection the same way that saki, you can confine and kidnap them both together forever by putting the bars while they sleep, seems to be a special event given the dialogues. It may even be possible to lure her in even when she's not stayin over, but dev didnt mention it was possible ;) just in case someone is unsure
mf Sayu's parents be like:

Oh youre staying in your friends house forever? its fine as long as you go to school i guess

• Haha
Reactions: Gsan the ojisan
May 6, 2020
mf Sayu's parents be like:

Oh youre staying in your friends house forever? its fine as long as you go to school i guess
I have been wondering the same, but there is even a line when you punish her about not even entertaining the idea of trying to escape and doesnt seem like it will be a problem at all, I guess you have to think she did not tell her family where she was staying and thats it, and dont think too much about it :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Kuljackero

Xeno_zeno

Dec 2, 2020
Easy Understand Install

1. Download Extract that file in the game folder
2. Download Extract that file in the game folder
3. then run 理想のおとうさん.exe wait it finish download

This is simple and yet no one can example i have to make my own understand unlike that person with bankai head example

Credit to Thisdudhere & mawajie

Last edited: