RPGM [Translation Request] NTR Police Future Special Force Ruri Sakura / NTRポリス 未来特警ルリサクラ [OreNoHut]

mehitall

Jul 10, 2017
got the save file for version 1.00. Cleared the game without ntr and went back for the scenes but not sure all the scenes are out yet since the hearts event stop appearing once you get all the level 3 corruption scenes. And the final boss stage becomes "closed" once you move past level 1 corruption. lmk if anyone has more info or can point out what i'm missing

Kaz108

Nov 23, 2022
got the save file for version 1.00. Cleared the game without ntr and went back for the scenes but not sure all the scenes are out yet since the hearts event stop appearing once you get all the level 3 corruption scenes. And the final boss stage becomes "closed" once you move past level 1 corruption. lmk if anyone has more info or can point out what i'm missing
Yeah I checked your save file it's weird how your not able to progress even the door to the third stage won't open it's cool though I have a complete save file here and was able to beat the game. Do note I got all of them from the main story there are extra ones that I haven't Unlocked yet because it confused the heck outta me. It said the extra ones are in the final stage but aren't implemented so I'm assuming it's extra content in the later versions I also played the 1.00 version anyway you might figure it out or somebody else enjoy.

Reactions: mehitall