RPGM [Translation Request] NTR Police Future Special Force Ruri Sakura / NTRポリス 未来特警ルリサクラ [OreNoHut]

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
So anyone knows if the transaltor who did the previous games is going to pick this up? I mean i have heard this one is better than the previous games so i expect it will be voted too for a translation.

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018

Alright boys, I downloaded the SVSgames MTL version (after like 3hours of having it on in the background.) Few things are rough around the edges but it's serviceable until we get a better job of it.
This game feels like a mix of the NTR of Magic Girl Flan and the NTR Sisters

Reactions: SillyAfterDark

Grainygr86

Oct 29, 2021

Alright boys, I downloaded the SVSgames MTL version (after like 3hours of having it on in the background.) Few things are rough around the edges but it's serviceable until we get a better job of it.
Shisaye do you have time for this one? needs a text wrap

Grainygr86

Oct 29, 2021
Why should I work with an outdated probably broken svs version?

I assume you just want to request a SLRMTL for RJ01084678 and phrased that weird.
I'll put it on my list.
You can find the original Japanese v1.06 on hentai-sharing.
thanks I'll look for it!

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Why should I work with an outdated probably broken svs version? :confused:

I assume you just want to request a SLRMTL for RJ01084678 and phrased that weird.
I'll put it on my list.
You can find the original Japanese v1.06 on hentai-sharing.
Will you be working on v1.06 or wait more to update your translation? I mean wait for more updates xD

EDIT: ups, i was confused and thought this was the thread for Takeda's rpg xD

danadana

Aug 5, 2023

Here you have the latest version if you choose the mirror/adds link you can get a goofile version and dont need to wait like 6 hours for a download

Grainygr86

Oct 29, 2021

Here you have the latest version if you choose the mirror/adds link you can get a goofile version and dont need to wait like 6 hours for a download
The mirror/adds section feels sketchy. Imma wait

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.10.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
While this uses my new expanded SLR system that outperforms raw SugoiV4, the dialogue in this is written very "extravagant", resulting in the AI sometimes completely loosing the plot and it reading like a disconnected fever-dream. :HideThePain:
Picture based text translated using a very early OCRSMTL system prototype I'm developing with the help of l8rdude. (Expect poetry and missing bits.)

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

Changelog:
1.1: Update to game version 1.10.
1.11: Fixed a system message.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited: