Wolf RPG Complete [Translation Request] Pixel Town: Wild Times @ Akanemachi Second

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BoneDaddyZ

Sep 17, 2017
Ok so, I was able to use "Translation++" in order to translate the game to English, but I don't feel like trying to fix all the grammar mistakes(Which there is alot of). So if someone wants a good or a somewhat understandable English version any time soon, you can either:
1. Go download "Translation++" , download the game through the MEGA link, and use this video to walk you through translating the game

2. Or you can just use the poorly translated version I made

ShovelMenace

Nov 15, 2017
So "Alternate Di-mansion Mystery", another game by Sprite hills is going to steam store I hear. There might be hope for this getting an official Translation in 2019 or 2020.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Whenever I try to load the poorly translated version, as soon as I exit the first llittle scene of the game, I end up on some weird error message about a texture issue. Haven't touched the game at all. I downloaded as a .zip and extracted it using the Japanese JIS encoding name. Doesn't seems to fix the issue if I run the game with locale emulator.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
its weird as hell how the other 2 games they made are fully translated perfect but this one never even got a chance for that really. +1

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Whenever I try to load the poorly translated version, as soon as I exit the first llittle scene of the game, I end up on some weird error message about a texture issue. Haven't touched the game at all. I downloaded as a .zip and extracted it using the Japanese JIS encoding name. Doesn't seems to fix the issue if I run the game with locale emulator.
Update : downloaded it directly and still the same issues. I'm on Windows 7 64 bits if that helps.

BoneDaddyZ

Sep 17, 2017
Update : downloaded it directly and still the same issues. I'm on Windows 7 64 bits if that helps.
You might want to extract it normally instead. If that doesn't work, it might be because I made it on Windows 10. MEGA keeps slowing the file down to 1-2KB\s so I can't recheck the file and see if it's the file itself thats the problem, so im afraid that your on your own.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
You might want to extract it normally instead. If that doesn't work, it might be because I made it on Windows 10. MEGA keeps slowing the file down to 1-2KB\s so I can't recheck the file and see if it's the file itself thats the problem, so im afraid that your on your own.
Well I'm screwed then. I think it's a compatibility issue and not a download issue cuz nothing seems to change wether I download it as a .zip or normally. Really sucks cuz the crappy translation version doesn't seems that bad when I look at some dialogues.

Aug 19, 2019
Can someone upload the translated version to NOPY or somewhere else? The Mega.nz download is 1-3kbps for some reason, and I redownloaded 4 times. Sometimes it was fast but gets stuck at 100%. Please?

Last edited:

Anonynous

Nov 28, 2018
Go to your house you will see white spark and trigger event then you will got choice when fight boss.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote