VN [Translation Request] Please Rape me! - [Clockup]

lemywinks

Apr 22, 2021
Will this ever be translated?
if someone explains to me how the fuck can i get to the text in the script files, look at it and replace it so the new text appears in the game, i will gladly take the task of translating it

been trying to access the game files to edit the script but its just a mess of tools that doesnt work or just do nothing at all, so the game script remains innaccesible to me

game is on Yu-RIS engine if that helps, and i havent found a single freaking thing on the web that works, barely like 3 resources and none of them works, and i have 0 experience at all working on that engine (only thing i have seen is script files and cg and stuff is on .ypf files and somehow one has to "unpack" those files via converting them to another format, then edit them godknowshow to access the actual text, then replace it with the translation, then repack (reconvert) then to the original .ypf and pray that nothing got corrupted in the process)

a real mess rofl

Reactions: Murtagks

lemywinks

Apr 22, 2021
so, while tinkering with more tools and stuff, using GARbro i could access the game cgs, sprites, bgm and sound effects and even rip them from the game, but the script files are still a no no. they wont get in a functional state with current tool im using (and thats the only one that works)
If someone has knowledge about FUNCTIONAL tools (say, you tested them rn and they work) for extracting the script from yuris engine games (ybn files, ypf), feel free to share them

also, if this helps or motivate someone for research, i found the encription used for the ybn files is the same as the one used in the CLOCKUP game Euphoria, so if someone knows which tools they used to fantranslate that game, they may work

UriLx

Aug 1, 2022
so, while tinkering with more tools and stuff, using GARbro i could access the game cgs, sprites, bgm and sound effects and even rip them from the game, but the script files are still a no no. they wont get in a functional state with current tool im using (and thats the only one that works)
If someone has knowledge about FUNCTIONAL tools (say, you tested them rn and they work) for extracting the script from yuris engine games (ybn files, ypf), feel free to share them

also, if this helps or motivate someone for research, i found the encription used for the ybn files is the same as the one used in the CLOCKUP game Euphoria, so if someone knows which tools they used to fantranslate that game, they may work
Hang in there; your actions are unappreciated, you hero. This might be why no one has translated this yet. The people replying with "+1" should aid this guy. Even if your input amounts to cannon fodder, just know that cannon fodder can be heroes too.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
if someone explains to me how the fuck can i get to the text in the script files, look at it and replace it so the new text appears in the game, i will gladly take the task of translating it

been trying to access the game files to edit the script but its just a mess of tools that doesnt work or just do nothing at all, so the game script remains innaccesible to me

game is on Yu-RIS engine if that helps, and i havent found a single freaking thing on the web that works, barely like 3 resources and none of them works, and i have 0 experience at all working on that engine (only thing i have seen is script files and cg and stuff is on .ypf files and somehow one has to "unpack" those files via converting them to another format, then edit them godknowshow to access the actual text, then replace it with the translation, then repack (reconvert) then to the original .ypf and pray that nothing got corrupted in the process)

a real mess rofl
Can you tell me what is the format of the files inside the ypf file if you have extracted the ypf file .
I can help you for .pac files or grd files
If you can provide me the format of the files maybe i can be of some help ☺ to translate this game

duzhul

Aug 10, 2018

I really appreciate your efforts, I dont know how to help you but I want you to know that, hope you can make it work someday