VN [Translation Request] Please Rape me! - [Clockup]

EstrangeNS

Aug 31, 2021
so, while tinkering with more tools and stuff, using GARbro i could access the game cgs, sprites, bgm and sound effects and even rip them from the game, but the script files are still a no no. they wont get in a functional state with current tool im using (and thats the only one that works)
If someone has knowledge about FUNCTIONAL tools (say, you tested them rn and they work) for extracting the script from yuris engine games (ybn files, ypf), feel free to share them

also, if this helps or motivate someone for research, i found the encription used for the ybn files is the same as the one used in the CLOCKUP game Euphoria, so if someone knows which tools they used to fantranslate that game, they may work
If you're willing to pay $1 to get the latest version of Translator++, it has an addon for that:

Note that the addon needs version 5.8.20 or later of Translator++, hence needing to get the Patreon version since the public is only on 5.3.31.

If that's not an option, there's also this:

Last edited:

kindrain

Jun 7, 2019
virus you say, i downloaded & checked the links again & everything worked fine for me.
View attachment 1017805 View attachment 1017769 View attachment 1018040 View attachment 1017786
would've guided you on it step by step, if you had simply asked,
but since you went straight into assuming it being a virus, it made it clear that you're not interested.

if you're still unsure about it being a virus,
then i advise that you heroically report the links posted for the mods & staffs to check,
& then be on your next heroic adventure in the name of virus vanquishing justice.

ether-way, here's more pics of using these possibly virus infected translation tools on a bunch of possibly virus infected Japanese games.
View attachment 1017712 View attachment 1017715 View attachment 1017721 View attachment 1017722 View attachment 1017723 View attachment 1017725 View attachment 1017727 View attachment 1017728 View attachment 1017729
View attachment 1017732 View attachment 1017733 View attachment 1017734 View attachment 1017736 View attachment 1017737 View attachment 1017738 View attachment 1017740
please sire. write down the list of the game name on the picture you post here. thank you in advance

lemywinks

Apr 22, 2021
Can you tell me what is the format of the files inside the ypf file if you have extracted the ypf file .
I can help you for .pac files or grd files
If you can provide me the format of the files maybe i can be of some help ☺ to translate this game
inside game folder is the data folder, inside is the pac, and inside that one there are these files, which contain in-game data

so, as i mentioned above i can open some of those .ypf files and see in game CG, listen to sound effects and BGM, and even export them to get them as single files. But for the ones containing the in-game dialogue, scripts and stuff, its impossible to even see them, as i pointed above. Cant do anything with those files

Reactions: Murtagks

lemywinks

Apr 22, 2021
If you're willing to pay $1 to get the latest version of Translator++, it has an addon for that:

Note that the addon needs version 5.8.20 or later of Translator++, hence needing to get the Patreon version since the public is only on 5.3.31.

If that's not an option, there's also this:
TY!
The guide in fuwanovel is insane, I'm gonna try it when i have some free time to see if i can make some progress, but it seems so complicated to get the fucking script files extracted that maybe i will just try with Translator++ rofl

Murtagks

Nov 13, 2017
TY!
The guide in fuwanovel is insane, I'm gonna try it when i have some free time to see if i can make some progress, but it seems so complicated to get the fucking script files extracted that maybe i will just try with Translator++ rofl
Thanks for your work!

SwordDevil

Sep 28, 2022
virus you say, i downloaded & checked the links again & everything worked fine for me.
View attachment 1017805 View attachment 1017769 View attachment 1018040 View attachment 1017786
would've guided you on it step by step, if you had simply asked,
but since you went straight into assuming it being a virus, it made it clear that you're not interested.

if you're still unsure about it being a virus,
then i advise that you heroically report the links posted for the mods & staffs to check,
& then be on your next heroic adventure in the name of virus vanquishing justice.

ether-way, here's more pics of using these possibly virus infected translation tools on a bunch of possibly virus infected Japanese games.
View attachment 1017712 View attachment 1017715 View attachment 1017721 View attachment 1017722 View attachment 1017723 View attachment 1017725 View attachment 1017727 View attachment 1017728 View attachment 1017729
View attachment 1017732 View attachment 1017733 View attachment 1017734 View attachment 1017736 View attachment 1017737 View attachment 1017738 View attachment 1017740
hi whats the source for the picture with kazuki and aoi san?

UriLx

Aug 1, 2022
Vote here, and it might get translated on this site.

UriLx

Aug 1, 2022
Some people still complains no matter what!
True, I've seen more of those types than I would like. Well, if you are ever in the mood to try and translate it, post it here. The translations from Sugoi Visual Novels are well done, just to add.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
True, I've seen more of those types than I would like. Well, if you are ever in the mood to try and translate it, post it here. The translations from Sugoi Visual Novels are well done, just to add.
Sure.

lemywinks

Apr 22, 2021
Status Update:

I managed to (God knows how) insert a little bit of text. I'm still tinkering with it because all I can do for now is inserting text into the Settings tab for a multitude of reasons.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's really not much (a drop in the ocean) but it's honest work

Will update again if I manage to do more, It will be slow as fuck tho because I'm pretty busy with ton of work rn, so expect news maybe next month if I can take a few days free, and stay optimistic (I will try to too)

Edit: typo

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Status Update:

I managed to (God knows how) insert a little bit of text. I'm still tinkering with it because all I can do for now is inserting text into the Settings tab for a multitude of reasons.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's really not much (a drop in the ocean) but it's honest work

Will update again if I manage to do more, It will be slow as fuck tho because I'm pretty busy with ton of work rn, so expect news maybe next month if I can take a few days free, and stay optimistic (I will try to too)

Edit: typo
Just tell me which yu-ris sdk you used to pack it back to bn.ypf , I am just stuck there , I also tried to translate it and I managed to show a little text at the message box but later it didn't worked with the bn.ypf file the game refused to boot up.

Only I you can tell me how you managed to repack the bn.ypf file it'll be very helpful.
Did you used the official yu-ris ask or any other tool?

lemywinks

Apr 22, 2021
Just tell me which yu-ris sdk you used to pack it back to bn.ypf , I am just stuck there , I also tried to translate it and I managed to show a little text at the message box but later it didn't worked with the bn.ypf file the game refused to boot up.

Only I you can tell me how you managed to repack the bn.ypf file it'll be very helpful.
Did you used the official yu-ris ask or any other tool?
Actually I managed to repack it with Breyuris (which was a pain to run) bundled packer, I just entered a random number in Yuris version (cuz i couldn't get it from the program) until it worked, so try using 300 as the number version and tell me how it goes for you (299 and 300 worked fine for me)