VN [Translation Request] Please Rape me! - [Clockup]

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Actually I managed to repack it with Breyuris (which was a pain to run) bundled packer, I just entered a random number in Yuris version (cuz i couldn't get it from the program) until it worked, so try using 300 as the number version and tell me how it goes for you (299 and 300 worked fine for me)
Beloris Aoi tools or something?
Can you share the link?

Reactions: Murtagks

lemywinks

Apr 22, 2021
nope, not that one but this one

make sure to download the zip from the "Releases" tab at the right of the webpage, then extract and run the Breyuris.exe program, that's the one I use (ONLY TO REPACK THE bn.ypf)

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
nope, not that one but this one

make sure to download the zip from the "Releases" tab at the right of the webpage, then extract and run the Breyuris.exe program, that's the one I use (ONLY TO REPACK THE bn.ypf)
I had this tool in my pc since a long time but i am unable to run it as -
1710950834290.png
I do have dot net core 8 but still i am getting this error.
Any idea about how to fix this.

EDIT: It started i just had to install .net 3.1.

Last edited:

lemywinks

Apr 22, 2021
I had this tool in my pc since a long time but i am unable to run it as -
View attachment 3462355
I do have dot net core 8 but still i am getting this error.
Any idea about how to fix this.

EDIT: It started i just had to install .net 3.1.
Yep that's the fix.

Just for the record, If someone else wants to use it and cannot install .net core, you can use Visual Studio to install it properly and it should work fine (it did for me)

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Yep that's the fix.

Just for the record, If someone else wants to use it and cannot install .net core, you can use Visual Studio to install it properly and it should work fine (it did for me)
But the game is not even starting now. Not even with the original files.
How did you managed to run it?
Also the GUI version and YPF Manager are both same in terms of file processing inshort the the Breyuris.exe is the GUI version for both VNTRANSLATIONTOOLS and YPF Manager, But I prefer the cmd version as there is less hassle in it.

Last edited:

lemywinks

Apr 22, 2021
that's the hellish part, I actually managed to make it run just by replacing only the file that had the replaced text I put above.
So basically all other .ybns were, besides the one I edited, cuz editing anything else made the game not load.

Which program did you use to extract the text files from the bn.ypf and its ybns ?
Because I tried to use VNPatchTools and it didn't work half of the time. The one bundled in Breyuris didn't work so I used the standalone version ( ) and went one by one trying which files to extract the text from. Some files give an error when extracted and the VNTextPatch crashes or stops extracting on the spot

The one I used to edit that text was 00033, so try to focus on extracting that file and its text, editing the first line (that's the one displayed in the settings of the game) and then repackaging everything to see if game runs now (and if your change is displayed)

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
R
that's the hellish part, I actually managed to make it run just by replacing only the file that had the replaced text I put above.
So basically all other .ybns were, besides the one I edited, cuz editing anything else made the game not load.

Which program did you use to extract the text files from the bn.ypf and its ybns ?
Because I tried to use VNPatchTools and it didn't work half of the time. The one bundled in Breyuris didn't work so I used the standalone version ( ) and went one by one trying which files to extract the text from. Some files give an error when extracted and the VNTextPatch crashes or stops extracting on the spot

The one I used to edit that text was 00033, so try to focus on extracting that file and its text, editing the first line (that's the one displayed in the settings of the game) and then repackaging everything to see if game runs now (and if your change is displayed)
Rejoice pal, I made it somehow look--
1710954540159.png

lemywinks

Apr 22, 2021
But the game is not even starting now. Not even with the original files.
How did you managed to run it?
Also the GUI version and YPF Manager are both same in terms of file processing inshort the the Breyuris.exe is the GUI version for both VNTRANSLATIONTOOLS and YPF Manager, But I prefer the cmd version as there is less hassle in it.
also forgot to add, those vntranslationtools supposedly are the same but were working different for me, one vntextpatch was extracting the script as .json while the other was doing it as .txt files, and when i tried to extract it as .xlsx neither did work (until I reinstalled excel). I have no idea why rofl
And the script as .xlsx was behaving strange (when I made small changes to it to test, it failed saying "there was not enough changes made to the script" or something like that). Such a mess rofl

lemywinks

Apr 22, 2021
R

Rejoice pal, I made it somehow look--
View attachment 3462494
Excellent man

If you haven't found out already

-until around ybn 00045 text is config text and error related text (very random)
-ybn00033 has that config text i posted above
-00048 seems to be a cg or scene viewer of Sakura (the idol girl)
-00102 has character names as c_character, maybe it has something to do with how they are stored in-game or something
-00112 actually has all characters stated as their appearance in-game. Im not sure if changing them here will reflect their changed names in the upper part of the dialogue boxes or it will royally fuck up the game. Test at your own risk
-00126 has a "r*pe" selection per character, may be related to certain part of the game (where you choose which girl to "visit")
-00130 has a sex scene with Sakura (idol girl)

I think you already know by now but 00173 has the script from the opening scene of the game until around you meet the heroines

Reactions: HOKORI SAMA

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Excellent man

If you haven't found out already

-until around ybn 00045 text is config text and error related text (very random)
-ybn00033 has that config text i posted above
-00048 seems to be a cg or scene viewer of Sakura (the idol girl)
-00102 has character names as c_character, maybe it has something to do with how they are stored in-game or something
-00112 actually has all characters stated as their appearance in-game. Im not sure if changing them here will reflect their changed names in the upper part of the dialogue boxes or it will royally fuck up the game. Test at your own risk
-00126 has a "r*pe" selection per character, may be related to certain part of the game (where you choose which girl to "visit")
-00130 has a sex scene with Sakura (idol girl)

I think you already know by now but 00173 has the script from the opening scene of the game until around you meet the heroines
I just knew that the main text for game is from 173 and before that is some random files that maybe because related to game in terms of translating it but I think I can translate the names as well , of course I have not tried it yet but I'll post here tomorrow that how's things going .

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Umm, It seems names can't be translated it's not like the game crashes or so it's just that name is displaying at wrong place--
1711035762042.png
This TEST should be above the japanese text in the pink column.
But the text can be translated just fine.

Boarborn

Apr 11, 2022
Umm, It seems names can't be translated it's not like the game crashes or so it's just that name is displaying at wrong place--
View attachment 3465662
This TEST should be above the japanese text in the pink column.
But the text can be translated just fine.
you have to translate names in 112 and stick to them, like what for example is done in euphoria

this is a pseudocode

yst00122:
_es.CHAR.NAME.MARK.SET ['「']
_es.CHAR.NAME.MARK.SET ['『']
_es.CHAR.NAME.MARK.SET ['(']
_es.CHAR.NAME.MARK.SET ['“']
_es.CHAR.NAME ['???/Keisuke: ', '???', '', [1, 0], [1, 0], [1, 0], [1, 0], [1, 0], [1, 0]]
_es.CHAR.NAME ['???/Kanae: ', '???', '', [1, 0], [1, 0], [1, 0], [1, 0], [1, 0], [1, 0]]
_es.CHAR.NAME ['???/Rika: ', '???', '', [1, 0], [1, 0], [1, 0], [1, 0], [1, 0], [1, 0]]
_es.CHAR.NAME ['???/Rinne: ', '???', '', [1, 0], [1, 0], [1, 0], [1, 0], [1, 0], [1, 0]]

Reactions: lemywinks

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
you have to translate names in 112 and stick to them, like what for example is done in euphoria

this is a pseudocode

yst00122:
_es.CHAR.NAME.MARK.SET ['「']
_es.CHAR.NAME.MARK.SET ['『']
_es.CHAR.NAME.MARK.SET ['(']
_es.CHAR.NAME.MARK.SET ['“']
_es.CHAR.NAME ['???/Keisuke: ', '???', '', [1, 0], [1, 0], [1, 0], [1, 0], [1, 0], [1, 0]]
_es.CHAR.NAME ['???/Kanae: ', '???', '', [1, 0], [1, 0], [1, 0], [1, 0], [1, 0], [1, 0]]
_es.CHAR.NAME ['???/Rika: ', '???', '', [1, 0], [1, 0], [1, 0], [1, 0], [1, 0], [1, 0]]
_es.CHAR.NAME ['???/Rinne: ', '???', '', [1, 0], [1, 0], [1, 0], [1, 0], [1, 0], [1, 0]]
Thanks I'll try.

Reactions: lemywinks