RPGM [Translation Request] [poison] After that, no one has seen the figure of the hero. [v.1.1.3] [RJ404094]

mewhenseggs

Nov 20, 2022
After a specific request, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.13R18.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

I'm not really happy with this MTL, the game is somewhat playable, but it's not great and this game seems pretty interesting. But it's just too big of a project for me to take on in a non automated way right now.

Known issues:
Picture based text is not translated. All the Tutorial popups are picture based.
A lot of buttons and UI elements are not translated because they are either picture based text or hidden in plugins and a pain to find.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Can i use this mtl for an earlier version of the game ? specifically 1.0.8

mrericsan

Sep 21, 2021
I think we should put this one in the release thread. The game is awesome, im in chapter 9 with no crash at all. Translation is totally understandable.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I think we should put this one in the release thread. The game is awesome, im in chapter 9 with no crash at all. Translation is totally understandable.
I disagree.
This does not fit my standards for Game-Release threads and if the game is awesome, is that not more reason to want a proper translation?
Their other game Chris Survival got a random MTL release back then as well (they just took a Google MTL I had posted) and it was a real pain to get that thread updated to something reasonable later.

At the very least the picture based text needs to be translated.

Scrubl0rd

Jan 25, 2021
I disagree.
This does not fit my standards for Game-Release threads and if the game is awesome, is that not more reason to want a proper translation?
Their other game Chris Survival got a random MTL release back then as well (they just took a Google MTL I had posted) and it was a real pain to get that thread updated to something reasonable later.

At the very least the picture based text needs to be translated.
Mad respect to you brother
IMG_1581.jpg

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
No update for the latest version??

Aug/10/2023Miscellaneous
when uploading or when compressing
We found that the file was corrupted, so we reuploaded it.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
No update for the latest version??

Aug/10/2023Miscellaneous
when uploading or when compressing
We found that the file was corrupted, so we reuploaded it.
1.1.4 wasn't available, yet, when I started working on this and I can't easily update it without remaking the entire thing.
Do you know which files are broken in 1.1.3?

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
1.1.4 wasn't available, yet, when I started working on this and I can't easily update it without remaking the entire thing.
Do you know which files are broken in 1.1.3?
Actually, H-Sharing does have 1.1.4 (now).

And as for 1.1.3, dunno which version R18 is, but this game's been a friggin' disaster since it released. It's basically been an unplayable mess most of the time. Even after a few major updates, of which 1.1.3 was one. And even that still got a bunch of patches. It pretty much got so bad, they went and resorted to distributing the patches on ci-en.

Anyway, the latest 1.1.3 patch was to be found here

As it turns out, even 1.1.4 has already needed patching.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Actually, H-Sharing does have 1.1.4 (now).

And as for 1.1.3, dunno which version R18 is, but this game's been a friggin' disaster since it released. It's basically been an unplayable mess most of the time. Even after a few major updates, of which 1.1.3 was one. And even that still got a bunch of patches. It pretty much got so bad, they went and resorted to distributing the patches on ci-en.

Anyway, the latest 1.1.3 patch was to be found here

As it turns out, even 1.1.4 has already needed patching.
So essentially you're saying "this isn't finished" and working on it right now is kinda pointless.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
So essentially you're saying "this isn't finished" and working on it right now is kinda pointless.
I've had this one in my 'to keep an eye on' list since it was released (put the artist on my watch list when the game released, since Chris looked bit too extreme for my tastes, so didn't back then).
And as much of a mess I've seen unfold on ci-en for this one (dude even got external testers involved at some point apparently) I though we'd seen the end of it when the bugfixes stopped coming at some point.

But here we are, a v1.1.4 hit the scene.
But as much as ci-en is now stating 1.1.4 shouldn't get any more bugfixes, it still needed one shortly after the launch of 1.1.4.

Anyway, long story short ... with this author's current track record, especially on this game, I would let it sit at least a few weeks to a month before picking up v1.1.4 (+ the ci-en patches) to at least try and consider that this game is finally 'FINAL'.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I've had this one in my 'to keep an eye on' list since it was released (put the artist on my watch list when the game released, since Chris looked bit too extreme for my tastes, so didn't back then).
And as much of a mess I've seen unfold on ci-en for this one (dude even got external testers involved at some point apparently) I though we'd seen the end of it when the bugfixes stopped coming at some point.

But here we are, a v1.1.4 hit the scene.
But as much as ci-en is now stating 1.1.4 shouldn't get any more bugfixes, it still needed one shortly after the launch of 1.1.4.

Anyway, long story short ... with this author's current track record, especially on this game, I would let it sit at least a few weeks to a month before picking up v1.1.4 (+ the ci-en patches) to at least try and consider that this game is finally 'FINAL'.
:KEK: HAH! :KEK:
1693352674512.png
My words weren't even cold yet and whaddya know.

This DEV, or at least for this game, is just a mess. They've been trying to fix this thing for like 4 months now already.
At least they keep fixing their stuff, which is a positive point I guess. Ain't the first time we've gotten official releases of games that were broken and left broken forever.

I guess it's the Cyberpunk 2077 of eroge at this point.
Apparently there was a good game buried under CD Project Red's technical mess though, dunno if that's actually the case here. :sneaky:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Is anyone trying to do translation manually for this project?
Not that I'm aware of. I think the best you can expect is likely that Shisaye picks up the mantle again for Ci-En Patched v1.1.4 in a few weeks or so. At least, if no more bugfixes arise (e.g. when you could reasonably consider this thing 'finished' and 'stable').