RPGM [Translation Request] [poison] After that, no one has seen the figure of the hero. [v.1.1.3] [RJ404094]

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
I started playing this game, got through the first dungeon and instantly stopped and realized this game deserves to be played with a proper translation. The overall game doesn't do anything groundbreaking, but the art and color choice makes it a higher end game in itself. Like they put a lot of work into some of the CG and storytelling. Consider this my +1.

Reactions: p23rklo and Artix0

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I started playing this game, got through the first dungeon and instantly stopped and realized this game deserves to be played with a proper translation. The overall game doesn't do anything groundbreaking, but the art and color choice makes it a higher end game in itself. Like they put a lot of work into some of the CG and storytelling. Consider this my +1.
Well, with enough patience you'll see this thing pop up on Kagura's store sooner or later. Likely later.

Reactions: BodaC and Artix0

Kamoon

Apr 13, 2018
Good story, great art. Battle system is also very fun. +1
If you need help with some translations feel free to PM me. Don't know how the process works but can help with words/phrases

Ardenw

May 5, 2018
I got into Chapter 2 after the dorm invasion... and now I literally have no idea where to go or what to do at this stage. Can anyone point me in the right direction, please?

Nevermind. I found my way.

Last edited:

Legendary Mechanic

Oct 14, 2020
I've clicked on v1.1.3 file link and wanted to download it but it seems to have been deleted. Can anyone share the file again or maybe replace it with the latest version?

Wariowario

Sep 23, 2021

here's what I found for a Mega link from somewhere else.. it has this passcode: hgamefree.info