RPGM [Translation Request] [poison] After that, no one has seen the figure of the hero. [v.1.1.3] [RJ404094]

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Again, as I mentioned earlier ... even 1.1.2 is an ancient version, not worth bothering with.
Though as I've also stated, due to the major problems with this game, the DEV resorted to distributing the patches for free (and to not force his customers to DL the whole game from dlsite dozens of times), so you can pretty likely patch most old versions no matter what you end up downloading.

And as always, the best source for any up-to-date games is going to be A- or H-sharing (though some games just never get their latest versions leaked, even if v1.0 is a buggy mess, but if it's gonna be anywhere ... it's there).

I feel most of those other sharing sites remain popular only due to their users' ignorance. Users jump on the better hosting links, but end up getting an inferior product, even a broken product in many cases these days.
Though it's all piracy, so I guess it's good for the DEV if pirates get a buggy mess from some of the popular sites that are hosting v1.0 of something that may already be patched to hell and back. :sneaky:

They're handy for pretty new releases though, though I prefer waiting a few weeks/months on any game to see if it's a mess or not. Or for the occasional game that doesn't need a dozen patches. ;)

mikorin

Oct 19, 2017
Again, as I mentioned earlier ... even 1.1.2 is an ancient version, not worth bothering with.
Though as I've also stated, due to the major problems with this game, the DEV resorted to distributing the patches for free (and to not force his customers to DL the whole game from dlsite dozens of times), so you can pretty likely patch most old versions no matter what you end up downloading.

And as always, the best source for any up-to-date games is going to be A- or H-sharing (though some games just never get their latest versions leaked, even if v1.0 is a buggy mess, but if it's gonna be anywhere ... it's there).

I feel most of those other sharing sites remain popular only due to their users' ignorance. Users jump on the better hosting links, but end up getting an inferior product, even a broken product in many cases these days.
Though it's all piracy, so I guess it's good for the DEV if pirates get a buggy mess from some of the popular sites that are hosting v1.0 of something that may already be patched to hell and back. :sneaky:

They're handy for pretty new releases though, though I prefer waiting a few weeks/months on any game to see if it's a mess or not. Or for the occasional game that doesn't need a dozen patches. ;)
Since apparently someone said 1.12 is ancient.

1.13 Part 1:

1.13 Part 2:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019

1.13 Part 1:

1.13 Part 2:
Just gonna mention, there's 2 updates for v1.1.4 already, so if you ain't gonna wait for Kagura, be sure to pick those up.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I've been looking for a bigger project to take on, so I'll take a look at translating this.
Kind of feels like a waste of time to put so much work into a game that's confirmed to be getting an official localization.
Though I s'pose with Kagura ya never know whether it's gonna drop a month or even 2 years from now.

HellishGaming

Oct 14, 2017
Kind of feels like a waste of time to put so much work into a game that's confirmed to be getting an official localization.
Though I s'pose with Kagura ya never know whether it's gonna drop a month or even 2 years from now.
Looking at the release page on Steam, it still shows (Coming Soon) while some of their other games already have a December release date. I'm not 100% sure, but I think they started working on this game in September of this year. So I am translating based on ("Speculative Effort") and ("Learning Experience").

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
Looking at the release page on Steam, it still shows (Coming Soon) while some of their other games already have a December release date. I'm not 100% sure, but I think they started working on this game in September of this year. So I am translating based on ("Speculative Effort") and ("Learning Experience").
Kagura Game's YT page is a very good indicator of what they are actually releasing in the next month from their coming soon catalog. If it gets a preview video on their YT page it should be released in the next few weeks. This game's english video was uploaded 3 weeks ago and the JP version last week, so I'd expect it early DEC.

Last edited:

HellishGaming

Oct 14, 2017
Kagura Game's TY page is a very good indicator of what they are actually releasing in the next month from their coming soon catalog. If it gets a preview video on their YT page it should be released in the next few weeks. This game's english video was uploaded 3 weeks ago and the JP version last week, so I'd expect it early DEC.
Yeah, that is probably true. I've already started working on the next game on my list. Also, I came across some very blatant Shota scenes, not only in the dialog, but also in the art. It also ends with the kid getting shot in the head. So this is a no-go especially for the rules of F95, at least for the Japanese version.

Alisar344

Dec 12, 2023
is the episode 6 is buggy? after talking to the event soldiers i was told to go to the wheelhouse and when i go to the 1st floor, nothing happening

Welt0284

Apr 8, 2022

1.13 Part 1:

1.13 Part 2:
I have a question, what are parts 1 and 2, is there any difference?

Welt0284

Apr 8, 2022
Tải xuống cả hai và giải nén tập tin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ý bạn là ghi đè lên phiên bản cũ à?
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Mình chơi joiplay trên điện thoại nên khó giải nén file nhiều phần