Wolf RPG [Translation Request] Princess Colosseum

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Hi ! Sorry for the delay!

Main story is fully translated, epilogue included. I also translated some GUI I missed, and now I'm doing NPCs.

Also included is the full game, since it was asked earlier in the thread.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you struggle to complete the game, game over aren't useless as you can still keep some of your stats before replaying.
So you can just bruteforce it.
Were you also going to do the 2.03 content?
regardless of answer, i appreciated your translation. This was a game i definitely needed to play, I'm going to be sure to support the dev, although ironically enough I've already bought two devs games already. (BUT STILL GONNA GIVE MORE SUPPORT)

Dec 2, 2021
Well, the issue is... I don't have this version.

If somebody can send it to me, I will at least port the existing translation to it, but whether I will cover the new content depends on the amount of text!

I'd rather not make promises I can't keep!

Reactions: Average Coomer

ExposedPlace

May 10, 2021
Hi ! Sorry for the delay!

Main story is fully translated, epilogue included. I also translated some GUI I missed, and now I'm doing NPCs.

Also included is the full game, since it was asked earlier in the thread.

If you struggle to complete the game, game over aren't useless as you can still keep some of your stats before replaying.
So you can just bruteforce it.
the link is not working for me, can you fix it please?

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
Well, the issue is... I don't have this version.

If somebody can send it to me, I will at least port the existing translation to it, but whether I will cover the new content depends on the amount of text!

I'd rather not make promises I can't keep!
i found a link for that, here's the

the link is not working for me, can you fix it please?
it works for me, i'm downloading using that link right now. might be your ISP

Reactions: ExposedPlace

ExposedPlace

May 10, 2021
i found a link for that, here's the

it works for me, i'm downloading using that link right now. might be your ISP
yeah, it didn't let me open the link to anonfiles but the link you sent resolved the issue, thank you!

Dec 2, 2021
Not intending to sound like im rushing it but was curious if the update was being translated.
I didn't make much progress on it, I've been busy with something else + I'm super slow at translating.
I still have to port everything I did to the new update, and I don't know any way of doing it other than manually, line per line, which... sucks. This is so tedious.
So, I haven't given up on it, but this is going to take a while before I have something new to propose. Sorry about that!

mikorin

Oct 19, 2017
I was confused that after so long, for a game so highly reviewed in japan, not even someone on ULMF has made a mere MTL. I am no longer confused and now hate this game with every fiber of my being. This is by far the worst project I ever worked on.

Here's a MTL prototype for Princess Colosseum v2.08.

Known issues:
Certain arena dialogue is not translated because that breaks post arena events making you unable to progress.
Characters in the arena get stuck repeating the same line forever for whatever reason.
It's not proper English, some translations might be outright broken and make no sense at all.
You may need to restore the original Japanese files to progress once in a while because event sequencing "can" be broken. But you should be able to review those events in english after unlocking them in the gallery.
(the game files are a complete mess, if I remove translations until everything works, everything is Japanese again.)

Cleanreboot.zip is my current rework trying to translate everything but it's not working properly because translator++ is not writing the files correctly and i haven't found another editor for the wolfrpgmaker ".dat" files yet (notepad++ doesn't work either).

Installation:
You may need to switch your system locale to Japanese(Japan) in order to extract/play it properly.
Correct game version can be found here:
(zippy is blocked in the EU, you might need a vpn)
In order to apply the translation you need to extract and then get rid of the "Data.wolf". You can do this using the touhouSE v1.25a that I have also added as an attachment. (or anything else that can extract ".wolf" files)
Simply drag the "Data.wolf" on the "touhouSE.exe". It will create a folder called "data". Copy this folder into your game folder and then delete or move the "Data.wolf". Start the game once to make sure that step worked correctly before applying the MTL. Then just merge my MTL into it.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened.
anyone still have the translated game? link seems to be dead.

sandark

May 27, 2018
Anyone have a full save for this game? or at least a list of how t get all the scenes?
I *think* this should be a full save for the 2.07 version, placing you inside the recollection room.
Just a head's up: the latest translation patch won't work with the last enemy (green haired girl turned succubus)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

amoone1

Mar 10, 2019
I *think* this should be a full save for the 2.07 version, placing you inside the recollection room.
Just a head's up: the latest translation patch won't work with the last enemy (green haired girl turned succubus)
Thanks a lot, but thats only the battles. Fr the scenes it is the gallery save, but thanks again!

sandark

May 27, 2018
Thanks a lot, but thats only the battles. Fr the scenes it is the gallery save, but thanks again!
I'm afraid I don't have a save where all the CG and scenes are unlocked. I have one with all but a few of the scenes of the original game, and certainly all of the final version missing. Sorry I can't provide a full gallery unlock, but I guess it's better than nothing.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter