Wolf RPG [Translation Request] Princess Colosseum

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
I didn't make much progress on it, I've been busy with something else + I'm super slow at translating.
I still have to port everything I did to the new update, and I don't know any way of doing it other than manually, line per line, which... sucks. This is so tedious.
So, I haven't given up on it, but this is going to take a while before I have something new to propose. Sorry about that!
in case newcummer lazy to backtrack a bit, i'm replying to the message to shows y'all that there's translation available already.
IDK how long the porting to the newest version will take though

Reactions: NicCag

mlurker

Nov 19, 2020
Can someone AI translate the game so it's possible to combine and use the prior translation of the main story with the still untranslated stuff ?

As of right now none of the loss scenes are translated

Last edited:

LovelyFighter

Dec 29, 2021
Hi ! Sorry for the delay!

Main story is fully translated, epilogue included. I also translated some GUI I missed, and now I'm doing NPCs.

Also included is the full game, since it was asked earlier in the thread.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you struggle to complete the game, game over aren't useless as you can still keep some of your stats before replaying.
So you can just bruteforce it.
Uhh.... why are there a bunch of asterisks?

Dec 2, 2021
Happy Christmas? (... this took longer than I wanted)
I saw that nobody picked it up, so I decided to at least port the TL to the new version. It would greatly benefit from an editor, but at least it's not MTL.
If you stumble upon a bug, an error, or something that should be translated but isn't (look at the list) please do tell!

Translated:
  • Full story
  • GUI/menus
  • All items/weapons/armors/skills
  • Both minigames
  • Some NPCs
Untranslated:
  • H-Scenes
  • Some battle events
  • Most NPCs
  • A few sidequests

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Happy Christmas? (... this took longer than I wanted)
I saw that nobody picked it up, so I decided to at least port the TL to the new version. It would greatly benefit from an editor, but at least it's not MTL.
If you stumble upon a bug, an error, or something that should be translated but isn't (look at the list) please do tell!

Translated:
  • Full story
  • GUI/menus
  • All items/weapons/armors/skills
  • Both minigames
  • Some NPCs
Untranslated:
  • H-Scenes
  • Some battle events
  • Most NPCs
  • A few sidequests

Thank you for working on this translation!

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
This is an extra boss fight. You can access it by progressing through the tournament (keep talking to the clerk and eventually you'll get this choice).
Is it after s+ rank? I did progress until the final boss but she get jailed instead.