RPGM Complete [Translation Request] 田舎ライフ / Country Life

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Since many people were interested in my translation. I have decided to post somewhat regular updates.

Total characters to translate - 112,293
Total words to translate - 10500

Current Progress - 15%
Translation left - 85%

Also the game requires translation in plugins and some pictures. Not sure if I can do that but I will keep u all posted.

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Since many people were interested in my translation. I have decided to post somewhat regular updates.

Total characters to translate - 112,293
Total words to translate - 10500

Current Progress - 15%
Translation left - 85%

Also the game requires translation in plugins and some pictures. Not sure if I can do that but I will keep u all posted.
WTF are you talking about?

No need for full translation of everything, gist/vibe is same as Summer Memories but Not Isometric. Latest version of Translator++ did good enough job.

Extract to GameFolder/www & overwrite files. (Machine Translation - Dialouges & Menu Only)

djv007

Apr 23, 2020

No need for full translation of everything, gist/vibe is same as Summer Memories but Not Isometric. Latest version of Translator++ did good enough job.

Extract to GameFolder/www & overwrite files. (Machine Translation - Dialouges & Menu Only)
Good for you. I dont like machine translations so I am translating it by hand. Progress is slow but thats how I like it.

Zappyboi

Oct 1, 2018

Dude why would you say that to a great man want to translation by hand for this community and then you throw up a machine translation to prove what ? Your point is ? You don't need full trans but people do and they appreciate that.