• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Complete [Translation Request] 田舎ライフ / Country Life

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Heyo peeps. Srry I didn't post any updates for a while. The translation process is really slow. Not getting enough time to work on this.

Current Progress - 35% done

I will keep grinding. Till then u all can try a MTL. Someone posted it a few post above.

Mezeto

May 31, 2020
Heyo peeps. Srry I didn't post any updates for a while. The translation process is really slow. Not getting enough time to work on this.

I will keep grinding. Till then u all can try a MTL. Someone posted it a few post above.
Thank you for your trd waiting for updates

Reactions: LazwelX and djv007

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Heyo peeps. For all those who don't know, I am translating the game by hand.

Current Progress - 50%

After I complete the game, I would require some people to test the translations out. As I don't have the time to test. I suspect some things to not work but can't say for sure. So hope ppl can test it out and post screen shots with save file if possible. Thank you for all your patience.

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Heyo peeps. For all those who don't know, I am translating the game by hand.

Current Progress - 50%

After I complete the game, I would require some people to test the translations out. As I don't have the time to test. I suspect some things to not work but can't say for sure. So hope ppl can test it out and post screen shots with save file if possible. Thank you for all your patience.
If I'm not busy, I would gladly lend a hand.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018

Good luck, and take it easy :)