RPGM Complete [Translation Request] 田舎ライフ / Country Life

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Has anyone completed a playthrough for this game? I am asking because i wanna know if there are any bugs present in the game. Cause after releasing the translations, its very hard to determine if a bug is game bug or translation bug. So i want to know that i am working with a solid base. I myself haven't played the game at all.

Nov 15, 2021
Has anyone completed a playthrough for this game? I am asking because i wanna know if there are any bugs present in the game. Cause after releasing the translations, its very hard to determine if a bug is game bug or translation bug. So i want to know that i am working with a solid base. I myself haven't played the game at all.
Only the MT version (post above), sorry. Mostly because the only link available in the OP is the japanese one, as of now (I assume you prefer people to DM you for that?). The only bug I personally found there was a random/rare freeze bug when talking to NPCs, with seemingly no specific trigger, but than again, I assume you're more interested in bugs tied to your translation? I am willing to run some tests if you want/you can't get back from other testers; unfortunately this is somewhat of a busy week for me so I can only scrounge some time in the evenings to do so (in shorts, I would get back to you on that in a couple days or so).

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Only the MT version (post above), sorry. Mostly because the only link available in the OP is the japanese one, as of now (I assume you prefer people to DM you for that?). The only bug I personally found there was a random/rare freeze bug when talking to NPCs, with seemingly no specific trigger, but than again, I assume you're more interested in bugs tied to your translation? I am willing to run some tests if you want/you can't get back from other testers; unfortunately this is somewhat of a busy week for me so I can only scrounge some time in the evenings to do so (in shorts, I would get back to you on that in a couple days or so).
Ahh thank you for your reply. I just want to know if there are any known issues in the game. Pls don't report ML translation issues as that is of no importance to me. I just wanted to see if anyone has played the base version(jap) and found any bugs. Cause I haven't played the game myself so I don't know if there are issues with the game.

Last game that i was working with had a bug in it. And I assumed that it was caused by my translation. I wasted 3 days and couldn't solve it. Later someone informed that it was a game bug and was not caused by my translations. I just want to avoid this scenario.

Nov 15, 2021
Ahh thank you for your reply. I just want to know if there are any known issues in the game. Pls don't report ML translation issues as that is of no importance to me. I just wanted to see if anyone has played the base version(jap) and found any bugs. Cause I haven't played the game myself so I don't know if there are issues with the game.

Last game that i was working with had a bug in it. And I assumed that it was caused by my translation. I wasted 3 days and couldn't solve it. Later someone informed that it was a game bug and was not caused by my translations. I just want to avoid this scenario.
Understandable, don't worry. Nobody likes to work harder for no reason. Had a similar experience trying to solve a bug for a modded character in another game, myself... If nobody's available to give you an update on that and still want some reassurance, hit me up: I can easily do a run of the JP version from the OP's link, and see what I can find - although as said, I'm having some issues these next week/week and a half, so you might have to wait a bit. Let me know if needed!

Reactions: djv007

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
You always hear about how MTL ruins the chances of things getting a proper translation, but this is probably the first time I've seen anyone drop an MTL and then personally tell the proper translation guy to stop. What's the motivation here, fear of coherent language?
regression.jpg