RPGM Complete [Translation Request] 田舎ライフ / Country Life

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Progress Report (Translations)

Current Progress - 70%

I will be taking a break for a few days as real life shit has piled up. Not abandoning but won't be able to work for 2-3 days on the game. So next update will take at least 5 days.

Thank you for reading.

Shiom

Aug 16, 2017

Current Progress - 70%

I will be taking a break for a few days as real life shit has piled up. Not abandoning but won't be able to work for 2-3 days on the game. So next update will take at least 5 days.

Thank you for reading.
Yo, take your time holmes.. You're doing the work of the lords. The geater good canwait for a while for your life to collect together again. Be safe, stay healthy, have fun

jasterx17

May 20, 2019

Current Progress - 70%

Thank you for reading.
best thing are worth waiting for

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Progress Report

Ok so I am back to work on this game. Though I wont be able to spend a lot of time on this game but it shouldn't take long to release a testers version. Fingers Crossed.

Current Progress - More then 70% (T++ is acting up and is not showing current progress so above 70% is my guesstimate)

Thanks for reading.

Memozaki_41

Feb 22, 2021
Progress Report

Ok so I am back to work on this game. Though I wont be able to spend a lot of time on this game but it shouldn't take long to release a testers version. Fingers Crossed.

Current Progress - More then 70% (T++ is acting up and is not showing current progress so above 70% is my guesstimate)

Thanks for reading.
take your time buddy, and thanks for your effort

E0hWFe1XMAEwVYf.jpg

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Progress Report

Thanks for reading.
Thank you for taking the time to translate it (y)

Reactions: Fluffy Neko

butcher123

Jul 30, 2021
Progress Report

Thanks for reading.
Oh love you, please take your time.
Can I be one of your testers?