RPGM Complete [Translation Request] 田舎ライフ / Country Life

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
You always hear about how MTL ruins the chances of things getting a proper translation, but this is probably the first time I've seen anyone drop an MTL and then personally tell the proper translation guy to stop. What's the motivation here, fear of coherent language?
View attachment 1843036
Sorry to bother, but can you quote where this tomfoolery is occurring. I just can't take something so absurd at face value. XD

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Sorry to bother, but can you quote where this tomfoolery is occurring. I just can't take something so absurd at face value. XD
Page 3 of this thread. I don't want to actually quote the post because I don't care for a response.

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
I don't see when they "dropped" it per se, but I remember this now. Thanks.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Well I am reading this thread after some time. I want tell everyone that I haven't dropped the translation at all. In fact translation is going smooth (except the pace). So no need to think that game is dropped. Also many folks from this thread have come forward to beta test the very first version.

Current progress - 85% (though I havent tested it even once)

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Well I am reading this thread after some time. I want tell everyone that I haven't dropped the translation at all. In fact translation is going smooth (except the pace). So no need to think that game is dropped. Also many folks from this thread have come forward to beta test the very first version.

Current progress - 85% (though I havent tested it even once)
I was referring to guy doing MTL translation "dropping" the project as spoken by Fergus, not you good sir.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
My bad, I mean dropped as in dropping a link/file. Sorry for the confusion.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Progress Report:

Current Progress - 99% (Only 1 or 2 maps left to do)

After this game will be ready for beta testing. I have some peeps who dm me for testing. If more peeps are interested to beta test then dm me.

Things I have done;
1) Translated all the dialogues by hand.
2) Translated the UI and settings etc.

Things that I have not done
1) Translated Scripts. I haven't touched that. So any dialogue or text in it is not translated.
2) Not edited any images. So if any image contains text, its not translated.

Thank You for reading.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Finally Alpha version of Translation done

I am posting them below. Just extract in game folder and overwrite everything. ALso make sure make a backup for your saves.

***Disclaimer***
This is not the final version. This is only meant for finding errors and bugs. Final version will be posted later. If you want to give this a try then pls do.

If you find errors, bugs, wrong translations, missed translation etc. Pls take a Screen Shot and provide me with a save to reproduce the error. I will fix it.

Lastly Have Fun and Jerk Hard
View attachment Translations Country Life.rar

Zappyboi

Oct 1, 2018

I am posting them below. Just extract in game folder and overwrite everything. ALso make sure make a backup for your saves.

***Disclaimer***
This is not the final version. This is only meant for finding errors and bugs. Final version will be posted later. If you want to give this a try then pls do.

If you find errors, bugs, wrong translations, missed translation etc. Pls take a Screen Shot and provide me with a save to reproduce the error. I will fix it.

View attachment 1854248
Can I vote you as President of this 4rum ?

Reactions: djv007

RayBar

May 12, 2020

***Disclaimer***

View attachment 1854248
Did you purposely make it so that there are no limits on sex for the alpha release? Because,I can see their is a favorability req. for scenes but I can still trigger them without meeting said requirements.....I want to play it pure with all the grind and gameplay and stuff...is there a way to do it in this version or should i wait for the final release?
Thanks.

• Wow
Reactions: djv007

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Did you purposely make it so that there are no limits on sex for the alpha release? Because,I can see their is a favorability req. for scenes but I can still trigger them without meeting said requirements.....I want to play it pure with all the grind and gameplay and stuff...is there a way to do it in this version or should i wait for the final release?
Thanks.
Nope. I just translated the game. I did not change any scripts or mechanics. This is the reason i wanted someone to play the game before i was done translating with it. :(

I am looking into this issue. I have downloaded the game from Dl to look into this matter. Hopefully it will be an easy fix. Thankyou for reporting the bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: RayBar

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Progress on Alpha version of translation

Found the fatal error the RayBar found. It was totally my fault (But secretly T++ fault). Working on a fix rn. Treat the earlier version as mod XD. Run through the game and find more errors.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
holy fuck that was lighting fast:PogChamp:
Yeah the mistake was very minute. Misplaced '=' for a variable check. I didn't play the game before translating it. That's why i messed the variable conditional check :ROFLMAO:. Hopefully now u can enjoy the game.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Yeah the mistake was very minute. Misplaced '=' for a variable check. I didn't play the game before translating it. That's why i messed the variable conditional check :ROFLMAO:. Hopefully now u can enjoy the game.
There is also a thing with unlimited fishes from the getgo.....It won't show up in the inventory but the PC is already stacked with fishes for NPCs.....So,you can make the secret hideout and summon the 4th character instantly by making a onigiri and giving fishes to 2 npc's you come across.
Sorry,I should have mentioned this in my initial post but thought that both the problems were relatedo_O

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
There is also a thing with unlimited fishes from the getgo.....It won't show up in the inventory but the PC is already stacked with fishes for NPCs.....So,you can make the secret hideout and summon the 4th character instantly by making a onigiri and giving fishes to 2 npc's you come across.
Sorry,I should have mentioned this in my initial post but thought that both the problems were relatedo_O
can u provide the save just before the prob?

RayBar

May 12, 2020
can u provide the save just before the prob?
You don't really need my save,as soon as the game starts you will find certain NPCs that require fishes once a day(outside shop/near temple/near path dividing stream and damn)providing them with fishes nets you a reward(first time its materials for making tent,then afterwards money)..The PC doesn't have these fishes in his inventory but can give it to them regardless....Its not even that big of deal infact it makes the game easier by having a constant source of money available from the start.I was just nitpicking:BootyTime:. Just in case here is my save-