RPGM Complete [Translation Request] 田舎ライフ / Country Life

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
I've found the problem. I have checked the original game before it got translated, and there's a argument line next after the chat dialog "Do you need this". I have this thing fixed just by adding the argument lines.
(Well, if you want to cheese this game don't apply this patch for fix it.)

Also changed the line "I'll tell you" into "Chat" for much simpler reason.
Thank you, I don't know why I couldn't get "compare the original to find the argument" across to anyone. Was it the way I worded it?

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
Thank you, I don't know why I couldn't get "compare the original to find the argument" across to anyone. Was it the way I worded it?
Actually, just by judging from your uploaded image I already know there's something wrong when translating the game, and also I don't know that you suggesting to "compare the original to find the argument" :ROFLMAO:

Good job though for comparing the original with the translated version

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Actually, just by judging from your uploaded image I already know there's something wrong when translating the game, and also I don't know that you suggesting to "compare the original to find the argument" :ROFLMAO:

Good job though for comparing the original with the translated version
I meant the two games' "scripts" or whatever you call code in RPGMaker. But, thankyou for being attentive in the thread and using your expertise! (y)

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
I thought it seemed a bit weird to refer to your character's health as physical strength, so I changed it to stamina. Here's the file if you're interested.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Well thankyou guys for fixing the prob. Guess now the community can takeover and do the little tweaks to make the translation as good as an original translation.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
I've found the problem. I have checked the original game before it got translated, and there's a argument line next after the chat dialog "Do you need this". I have this thing fixed just by adding the argument lines. Just copy the files into /www/data/
(Well, if you want to cheese this game don't apply this patch for fix it.)

Also changed the line "I'll tell you" into "Chat" for much simpler reason.
Also did you use rpg maker mv to add that ? Cause in T++ there is no argument line like that. Even in the original. Guess T++ is still not very reliable. Guess i have to learn to translate using Rpg maker MV. Its slow compared to T++, but it wont cause bugs like this case.

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
Also did you use rpg maker mv to add that ? Cause in T++ there is no argument line like that. Even in the original. Guess T++ is still not very reliable. Guess i have to learn to translate using Rpg maker MV. Its slow compared to T++, but it wont cause bugs like this case.
I use T++ for fixing the bug. You can find the argument when opening the original untranslated game. Also, I don't have any rpg maker engine because I'm too broke for that :ROFLMAO:
1654848668751.png

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Who is ignoring a request, which does not have to do ANYTHING with this thread and is just over 2h old? Check the clock! Some people are working, some still are in the middle of their night!
Even tho, everyone doing that does this for a hobby!

Did your parents not teach you to be patient?

Pay professional translation companies, if you want it asap!...

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Who is ignoring a request, which does not have to do ANYTHING with this thread and is just over 2h old? Check the clock! Some people are working, some still are in the middle of their night!
Even tho, everyone doing that does this for a hobby!

Did your parents not teach you to be patient?

Pay professional translation companies, if you want it asap!...
Damn bro didn't ask for a translation here,just wanted more ppl to look at it and spam +1 thing if it seems interesting to them since the character proportions are quite same and this is the most active translation thread on my watchlist.Nice lecture tho(y) feeling humbled already:geek:keep it up.

• Angry
Reactions: undefiniert

RayBar

May 12, 2020
add a download link in there and i will check it out.
Thanks for the the consideration bro,but someone posted a download link there with rei patcher installed,so I will try that and if its too mtl then just uninstall rei and slap ol reliable deepL plugin(y)

Reactions: djv007

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
did anyone find any more bugs ?
Sorry to bother you. Between the cooperation in the thread and updates to the original patch, I'm unsure which file(s) I should be using. Have you compiled the fixes into any of the links on the 1st page?

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Sorry to bother you. Between the cooperation in the thread and updates to the original patch, I'm unsure which file(s) I should be using. Have you compiled the fixes into any of the links on the 1st page?
I think the person who created this thread can do that. I dont think i can.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
I think the person who created this thread can do that. I dont think i can.
Oh no worries. I'm not trying to get the front page updated. I was just wondering if you'd included the bug fixes others have posted in a final patch somewhere.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
The translation looks good, and all the fixes seem to have addressed the bugs. I saw a typo or two, but nothing that irked me enough to write down. There was a weird interaction with the old man that wasn't letting me turn in the 2 eels. For some reason it was requiring me to have 3, but after the interaction, he only took two of them.

Other than that, the game/translation are perfectly fine. If I would recommend anything, it would be to specify that the old lady at the store wants 2 mackerels. Not sure if it was lost in translation or the fact that "mackerel" is also a plural form of the word, but it was slightly confusing that she wanted 2.