RPGM Complete [Translation Request] 田舎ライフ / Country Life

filipinofox

Dec 26, 2021
I have compiled all the files so far for an easy installation and credited all of the people responsible. Installation is dead easy and if any more bugs are fixed or translations adjusted, I will make a new one in the future.

2022/06/22 - Updated with Deserve-And-Enjoy's Date and Time Fix.
View attachment 1866397
View attachment 1885017

100% Last Evening Save
When completing an ending make sure not to accidentally overwrite the save. (I've done this before.)
You can avoid this by pressing X/ESC or just saving in another slot.
After installing the patch I have been running into an issue on startup where the game tells me "Failed to load: img/system/Weapons3.png" and it's not always Weapons3.png sometimes it says Weapons1.png or Balloon.png

I have a clean install of the game which I ran and it started up no problem until I applied the patch to that one as well to confirm it was having issues with the patch.

Reactions: CannibalCandy

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
After installing the patch I have been running into an issue on startup where the game tells me "Failed to load: img/system/Weapons3.png" and it's not always Weapons3.png sometimes it says Weapons1.png or Balloon.png

I have a clean install of the game which I ran and it started up no problem until I applied the patch to that one as well to confirm it was having issues with the patch.
The game always seems to work for me, no problems. But a fix might be to use a locale emulator. Not sure why, but my PC sometimes can run foreign games for some reason.

Just in case, show me where and how you are installing the patch.

filipinofox

Dec 26, 2021
The game always seems to work for me, no problems. But a fix might be to use a locale emulator. Not sure why, but my PC sometimes can run foreign games for some reason.

Just in case, show me where and how you are installing the patch.
I'm installing the patch into the game directory folder as shown in the picture. Not sure what goes wrong with the game on my end after installing it. I've most likely done something wrong in the install but it's hard to tell because all I did was extract it into the directory.

Edit: Trying to run the game on a locale emulator failed to work as well.

Last edited:

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
I'm installing the patch into the game directory folder as shown in the picture. Not sure what goes wrong with the game on my end after installing it. I've most likely done something wrong in the install but it's hard to tell because all I did was extract it into the directory.

Edit: Trying to run the game on a locale emulator failed to work as well.
Sorry, I should have been more clear. Send me images!

Homesquad3

Jan 16, 2021
The download link is on the first page. It's a Mega Link. After downloading that, download the translations and add them to the game. Also add the fixes.
Could u please teach me how to add the translation patch and also the fixes. I am very new at this community

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
I extract the files into the folder of the first image, then receive a loading error on startup. View attachment 1899529 View attachment 1899530
Try change your Windows Locale System to Japanese. I haven't encountered any problem for almost a year when using Japanese locale for playing any RPGM Games.
Change System Locale
  1. Click Start then Control Panel
  2. Click Clock, Language and Region
  3. Windows 10, Windows 8: Click Region
    Windows 7: Click Region and Language
    Windows XP: Click Regional and Language Options
    The Region and Language options dialog appears.
  4. Click the Administrative tab
    On Windows XP, click the Advanced tab
    If there is no Advanced tab, then you are not logged in with administrative privileges.
  5. Under the Language for non-Unicode programs section, click Change system locale and select the desired language.
  6. Click OK
  7. Restart the computer to apply the change.
source :
Also, if you confused why your backslash is changed into ¥ (Yen) sign on command line (cmd) after you switched into Japanese Locale. Maybe this can help you to figure it.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Also go to www>img folder and check the names of images. If you don't see img names in English then its most likely system locale prob. But if u see names in english then something else is wrong.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
I don't know if this game will work good on newer hardware or not. Cause I know RPG MV uses 29 version of JS node whereas the current version is 59 or 58. Current version is optimized for newer hardware. And I am not sure if this game will run smoothly on new hardware.

KAYNBRAH

Mar 17, 2022
I have compiled all the files so far for an easy installation and credited all of the people responsible. Installation is dead easy and if any more bugs are fixed or translations adjusted, I will make a new one in the future.

2022/06/22 - Updated with Deserve-And-Enjoy's Date and Time Fix.
View attachment 1866397
View attachment 1885017

100% Last Evening Save
When completing an ending make sure not to accidentally overwrite the save. (I've done this before.)
You can avoid this by pressing X/ESC or just saving in another slot.
save doesnt seem to work

rozenbaun

Jul 21, 2021
do I need to download all three link? I'm pretty stupid when it comes to these things XD

Last edited: