RPGM Complete [Translation Request] 田舎ライフ / Country Life

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
I have compiled all the files so far for an easy installation and credited all of the people responsible. Installation is dead easy and if any more bugs are fixed or translations adjusted, I will make a new one in the future.

2022/06/22 - Updated with Deserve-And-Enjoy's Date and Time Fix.
1655039020395.png
1655918698756.png

100% Last Evening Save
When completing an ending make sure not to accidentally overwrite the save. (I've done this before.)
You can avoid this by pressing X/ESC or just saving in another slot.
1658114542422.png

Last edited:

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
The translation looks good, and all the fixes seem to have addressed the bugs. I saw a typo or two, but nothing that irked me enough to write down. There was a weird interaction with the old man that wasn't letting me turn in the 2 eels. For some reason it was requiring me to have 3, but after the interaction, he only took two of them.

Other than that, the game/translation are perfectly fine. If I would recommend anything, it would be to specify that the old lady at the store wants 2 mackerels. Not sure if it was lost in translation or the fact that "mackerel" is also a plural form of the word, but it was slightly confusing that she wanted 2.
See post above for the compiled patches!

I'm thinking that there was some stuff lost in translation because it is odd they never ask for more than one fish, but end up only accepting more than one fish. :unsure:

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
See post above for the compiled patches!

I'm thinking that there was some stuff lost in translation because it is odd they never ask for more than one fish, but end up only accepting more than one fish. :unsure:
That's probably because some fish name can be singular and plural at the both time. I am a beginner at Jap and this stuff is definitely above my lvl XD

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
There was a weird interaction with the old man that wasn't letting me turn in the 2 eels. For some reason it was requiring me to have 3, but after the interaction, he only took two of them.
Strangely the old man in my game was fine with my only 2 eels and no more XD.

• Haha
Reactions: djv007
Sep 6, 2017
I couldn't bear seeing the time in japanse, so i translated :d
Feel free to add it to the compilation, etarg.

edit: i just removed a cheat plugin forgot to delete from plugins.js fi

1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: djv007

sppf011

Jun 19, 2021
100%ing the game isn't the hard part, grinding the days away for what feel like hours, is.

I have added a "100% Last Evening Save" so no one has to go through the same pain I did trying to skip 15 days. There is unique morning dialogue here and there so by all means go for it if you can stomach it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-raifu-country-life.116750/post-8325762
Dude thanks. I stopped playing the other day because i realized that I got all the scenes at like day 11 and i had to grind away to get to the endings

• Red Heart
Reactions: etarg