RPGM [Translation Request] Re-Public of Baldrheimr [H.H Works]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Stripes001

Nov 27, 2018
i can't find the guildmaster. i'm stuck in the early game
I have the same issue and using the aforementioned save editing tool does not help because I always just get the same error message that others have already posted here.

Edit: Okay, it is an issue caused by the translation. When using the Japanese version, the guild master spawns.

Last edited:

bananaguard6969

Nov 13, 2021
Here is an MTL translation for version 1.60
Looks like the translation isn't fully completed? The guild master, monsters, and guards aren't working in the English MTL.

My current solution to continue the game is just to have a copy of the Japanese and English data and if I'm stuck I just overwrite the English data until I bypass that part.

Hopefully, we can get a working translation on this game.

DevaDum

Mar 23, 2021
Does anyone have a download link that DOESN'T take 9 hours to download (The MEGA link stops with an error about 5% in as well)? It's getting infuriating how I can't even get the jp version to translate this game manually.

Reactions: Alexandre01
Jun 10, 2020
Does anyone have a download link that DOESN'T take 9 hours to download (The MEGA link stops with an error about 5% in as well)? It's getting infuriating how I can't even get the jp version to translate this game manually.
This version is split into 4 parts but zippy share is speedy:
password: hentaibedta

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote