RPGM [Translation Request] Re-Public of Baldrheimr [H.H Works]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
I think he is working on the next game so no new updates for it ,as for the translation for this one I've heard nothing.

Reactions: iottytiaare

mlkey

Oct 4, 2018
1670571689830.png

anyone know why i get this error? i used translator++ and game mostly works until i walk up to a heart event, then this happens..

Ashesofdeath

Jul 8, 2018
Wait is the fact that key NPCs disappear whenever I try to translate this game an anti-piracy feature or is it a bug because the game can't read the files for the NPCs anymore? If it's a feature then there's a workaround but if it's a bug then the game will probably be untranslatable without basically tearing apart the game and rebuilding it from scratch.

mlkey

Oct 4, 2018
Wait is the fact that key NPCs disappear whenever I try to translate this game an anti-piracy feature or is it a bug because the game can't read the files for the NPCs anymore? If it's a feature then there's a workaround but if it's a bug then the game will probably be untranslatable without basically tearing apart the game and rebuilding it from scratch.
has something to do with the commonevents json. Someone posted a bit ago. This sucks cus this game looks top notch

Reactions: Stripes001

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Someone posted a bit ago. This sucks cus this game looks top notch
Looks? Well, yes.
Is it really? I don't think so.

Take a look into 'www/img/pictures' directory. Use any RPG Maker MV decoder to turn "encrypted" images into a regular PNGs.
There are huge amount of them at first glance, but it's mostly duplicates. Animation and color variation were done in the worst way possible - every animation frame and every color variant is a separate image. This causes very noticeable lag when loading thousands of pictures in memory and decoding them.
Though game size is huge, there is not much in terms of interesting content. I was disappointed after glancing through those pictures.

Finally, this game was scripted in a very dubious way, translating it from Japanese to other languages must be done extremely carefully - the code is very fragile and much of the changes need to be checked manually. The dev does not seem to have implied the possibility of translation even theoretically. However, in one of their blog posts on Ci-En they wrote something about their desire to publish future games in English as well, so maybe thing will get better in the future. I wouldn't count on it, though.

I have unfinished MTL project for this game, but it lies stale for near a month now. I don't really feel motivated to work on it.

DJHEFF

Jan 19, 2018
How do I change my job? I have been playing for 7 hours and am still stuck as an adventurer. I talked to every NPC available.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote