RPGM [Translation Request] Re-Public of Baldrheimr [H.H Works]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Athia

Sep 15, 2022
+1, so far i've made do with google lense directly toward my computer but it get hard, and the MTL i've tried didn't realy worked either

bright-5314

Aug 24, 2022
well, we have translated data and the original data, so in theory if we get a team together we could translate this in a week
the problem ive found is the respawn plugin EventReSpawn.js it seems to do a bunch of custom data handling

bright-5314

Aug 24, 2022
I think I've done it, play with Japanese for the tutorial as the 0 property type null thing but after you can set it to english with seemingly no problems, put the js folder on the js side and the languages folder in the www folder , also language setting is in the third option look for the shortest setting you can also access the menu from in game translation is for ver 1.62 also because this dose not mess with any of the data files, it should be vary simple to do machine translations in the future, fingers crossed

Reactions: lecrolonk

bright-5314

Aug 24, 2022
been testing for about an hour now almost everything is translated, there are some parts that are not translated but that's expected at this point in time, at least it works well enough to play >.<

bright-5314

Aug 24, 2022
Credit to this guy, made most of the work kind of quick also used MTL but with original data, should also work with the new update if/when it comes, really wish the developer knew about this, would make things easier in the future

bright-5314

Aug 24, 2022
been playing 2.5 hours so far, only the angles smart phone and some quests are untranslated, prison works as well

bright-5314

Aug 24, 2022
been playing 2.5 hours so far, only the angles smart phone and some quests are untranslated, prison works as well
also i have a copy of mv, so im going to work on a modded version with most scenes repeatable and some QOL stuff, also might add a feature or two, always wanted to play with the idea of dropping items on the ground and having them persist in world

bright-5314

Aug 24, 2022
they are 1.62 saves if somebody wants a mega for the full game ping me and ill get to it, that said im busy today and you can make my translated version by following the steps on the original 1.62 Japanese version, the download for it is on this form, i trust you will be able to figure it out if your desperate and cant wait a day.

Athia

Sep 15, 2022
I think I've done it, play with Japanese for the tutorial as the 0 property type null thing but after you can set it to english with seemingly no problems, put the js folder on the js side and the languages folder in the www folder , also language setting is in the third option look for the shortest setting you can also access the menu from in game translation is for ver 1.62 also because this dose not mess with any of the data files, it should be vary simple to do machine translations in the future, fingers crossed
God's work right there

Reactions: bright-5314
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote