RPGM [Translation Request] Re-Public of Baldrheimr [H.H Works]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bright-5314

Aug 24, 2022
God's work right there
let me know if you find any bugs, I can probably hammer them out assuming I can get a save file, other then that there shouldn't be any game crashes... fingers crossed on that but I've been playing for 2 hours so idk

Reactions: Athia

Athia

Sep 15, 2022
let me know if you find any bugs, I can probably hammer them out assuming I can get a save file, other then that there shouldn't be any game crashes... fingers crossed on that but I've been playing for 2 hours so idk
Feedback on the translation : for some reasons it made my game incredibly slow, the equipment menu is a slideshow, some action take ages to appear and execute ... i don't know what is causing this

bright-5314

Aug 24, 2022
Feedback on the translation : for some reasons it made my game incredibly slow, the equipment menu is a slideshow, some action take ages to appear and execute ... i don't know what is causing this
ive noticed this as well, ill look into it

Athia

Sep 15, 2022
Also if you need my savefile at some point, here it is :

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I think I've done it, play with Japanese for the tutorial as the 0 property type null thing but after you can set it to english with seemingly no problems, put the js folder on the js side and the languages folder in the www folder , also language setting is in the third option look for the shortest setting you can also access the menu from in game translation is for ver 1.62 also because this dose not mess with any of the data files, it should be vary simple to do machine translations in the future, fingers crossed
the type null error is 100% a syntax error somewhere in the tutorial scenes. If you can find the map file or common event that houses it should be very easy to find and fix so you don't have to worry about switching www folders.

bright-5314

Aug 24, 2022
another update; god this game, this 408 comment block has driven me NUTS but i solved it when i searched for it in the pugins
that extra bit is my handy work, makes the translation for the angel phone work

MPP_choiceEX.js

Game_Interpreter.prototype.getHelpText = function(c, i, data) {
if (this._list.code === 108 && (this._list.parameters[0] === '選択肢ヘルプ' || this._list.parameters[0] === 'choice help')) {
var texts = [];
while (this._list[i + 1].code === 408) {
i++;
texts.push(this._list.parameters[0]);
}
data.helpTexts[c] = texts;
}
};

bright-5314

Aug 24, 2022
the type null error is 100% a syntax error somewhere in the tutorial scenes. If you can find the map file or common event that houses it should be very easy to find and fix so you don't have to worry about switching www folders.
? you just have to play in Japanese first, also i looked into that bug but couldn't find it, probs some jank plugin

bright-5314

Aug 24, 2022
let me know if you find any other untranslated portions of the game, ill work on a lag fix after ive hashed out the translation stuff

bright-5314

Aug 24, 2022
Honestly I'm just glad someone finally found a way to make progress.
not just progress, but as i have it now, you can find all the events thanks to the translated angel phone, so in theory you can finish the game, plus in the game there is performance options for monster spawns and animations, might be hard to find as I could not figure out that menu but they are there, plus as soon as i figure the rest out i plan to make some mods for it too

Reactions: SorrowSam and Athia

bright-5314

Aug 24, 2022
heres an updated translation, got some of the menus, angel phone, options menu, hot bar, skill tree, slot machine and maybe the gacha, never tested it, also worked on trying to optimize the performance a tiny bit, you can change the amount of npc characters on screen via the options menu, also included my save files, and also added a mod to the loan company to reset it for money if you need it, if you dont want that, change the respective map file back to the original one, ill also add in some custom content depending on community intrest

EDIT: file was broken, re uploaded below

Last edited:

bright-5314

Aug 24, 2022
if anybody knows where i can change the last two for the options and status menu items, that would be greatly appreciated, also report any untranslated text, ill work on it when i get to it

howdypardner

Mar 26, 2019
heres an updated translation, got some of the menus, angel phone, options menu, hot bar, skill tree, slot machine and maybe the gacha, never tested it, also worked on trying to optimize the performance a tiny bit, you can change the amount of npc characters on screen via the options menu, also included my save files, and also added a mod to the loan company to reset it for money if you need it, if you dont want that, change the respective map file back to the original one, ill also add in some custom content depending on community intrest
Getting 'Archive is corrupt' errors when attempting to unzip

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote