RPGM [Translation Request] Re-Public of Baldrheimr [H.H Works]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bubblepop2

Dec 28, 2021
Well since there is going to be 1.7 version of this at some point, I unfortunately don't think we can expect a translation of this until the release of 1.7, unless someone is okay translating it knowing that there will eventually be a newer version with more stuff to translate

shaotin

Apr 7, 2022
EDIT: I lied about it just being CommonEvents, but I do have people spawning in. I'll have to figure out why monsters are not spawning in.

I won't make any promises, but I've been trying to hack away at a machine translation for the game. Even if a 1.70 comes out, I'm trying to resolve the bugs that this game generates when just running it though Translator++. So far, I've figured out the following:

If you don't translate CommonEvents, the game works as intended (mostly) with most items translated. Anything related to H scenes however remains untranslated. Something in CommonEvents causes the game to prevent people from spawning in if its translated. I need to discover the lines that were translated and "fix" them. A notable exception was the Adventure's Guild upstairs. It still refused to spawn in the Guild Leader until I deleted a translated line of code. There may be others that may need to be removed.

Any lines of code in any of the maps that rely on other events to be completed sometimes translate wrong, and need to be fixed as if they are code. This results in a number of moving errors if you select something you are not eligible for.

I can upload what I've worked on if people really want to give it a try, but I make no promises on it working properly or giving good guidance.

Last edited:

Deemon12345

Jan 24, 2019
EDIT: I lied about it just being CommonEvents, but I do have people spawning in. I'll have to figure out why monsters are not spawning in.

I won't make any promises, but I've been trying to hack away at a machine translation for the game. Even if a 1.70 comes out, I'm trying to resolve the bugs that this game generates when just running it though Translator++. So far, I've figured out the following:

If you don't translate CommonEvents, the game works as intended (mostly) with most items translated. Anything related to H scenes however remains untranslated. Something in CommonEvents causes the game to prevent people from spawning in if its translated. I need to discover the lines that were translated and "fix" them. A notable exception was the Adventure's Guild upstairs. It still refused to spawn in the Guild Leader until I deleted a translated line of code. There may be others that may need to be removed.

Any lines of code in any of the maps that rely on other events to be completed sometimes translate wrong, and need to be fixed as if they are code. This results in a number of moving errors if you select something you are not eligible for.

I can upload what I've worked on if people really want to give it a try, but I make no promises on it working properly or giving good guidance.
Really don't bother since there's an update every month, wait until they start on the next game or 1/2 year. MTool is good for now

Zaddy2026

Apr 5, 2022

I'd be keen to try it out

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote