RPGM [Translation Request] Re-Public of Baldrheimr [H.H Works]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
please use the link below. i uploaded the full translated game, so that there aren´t any error messages anymore.

EDIT: link removed, because there are error messages popping up, but due to the fact that i don´t have any more time today (have to go to work), i will take a look tomorrow
Okay, thanks you

wombex

May 10, 2018
please use the link below. i uploaded the full translated game, so that there aren´t any error messages anymore.

EDIT: link removed, because there are error messages popping up, but due to the fact that i don´t have any more time today (have to go to work), i will take a look tomorrow
Looking forward to whenever you finish it.

SerraFina

Jan 21, 2018
I downloaded it a few days back before your edit of the post. So you're right about me not reading it before. Wouldn't have posted if I had. So I'm sorry for that.

Reactions: yotcduck

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
So uuuh I don't have a "full save", but since I used Mtool, I was able to cheat my way through the game a bit and give myself all H skill (I think) and thing like that, but the game is not finished, and it's more a save I used to try thing, and such, nothing is perfect in it, but maybe you guys will be interested in it ?

Reactions: jmucr96

kekiswreck

Dec 2, 2019
So uuuh I don't have a "full save", but since I used Mtool, I was able to cheat my way through the game a bit and give myself all H skill (I think) and thing like that, but the game is not finished, and it's more a save I used to try thing, and such, nothing is perfect in it, but maybe you guys will be interested in it ?
At this point anything helps, posting it would be great!

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
d o n ´t p o s t i t !!! this thread is about translating a game, not about beggars getting their ass wiped!!! you can post your save file via pm1

jmucr96

Apr 26, 2017
please

paulo sene

Apr 11, 2020
d o n ´t p o s t i t !!! this thread is about translating a game, not about beggars getting their ass wiped!!! you can post your save file via pm1
Sorry if I offended you, because I just wanted the save to test if there was any possible error in the translation I made.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
It may be a translation request but it's not like they we're being rude or anything, they just asked for it, now it's up to someone to post it, or not, it's easier if it's posted here too, because only god know when this game will have an actual thread or not

Reactions: Gutsandguts

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Here is my save folder, don't expect me to help you if something break, it's my raw save, I have no skill to fix any bug from the game or anything else, I recommend using Mtool if you get any problem tho, it might help, you need winrar to open it, just copy the content to the save file in the "www" folder, and it should work, I guess (There is no password)

Reactions: paulo sene

Bubblepop2

Dec 28, 2021
So something Im curious about, as far as I understand if you have mtool working properly it actually does translate the game properly correct? In that case for the sake of translating it so that people without mtool can use it, wouldn't it be possible to take screenshots of the scenes translated by english with mtool and then translate based on that?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote