RPGM [Translation Request] Re-Public of Baldrheimr [H.H Works]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
Anyone know of a way to just cheat to unlock all the h-content? I have the RPGmaker MV cheat tool installed and a save editor but since all the switches and values are in Japanese, I have no idea which ones unlock anything.

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
To learn H-Skills you must progress through the main story and increase your H-Level by exposing yourself, getting orgasm, getting groped by monsters, etc. The Red Hair Lady at the bar only teaches you H-Skills to do action toward NPCs which depends on your main H-Skills.

ohry13

Mar 30, 2019
maybe someone can edit the TL because my english is not good :) this is only the partial TL using MTL :)
(v1.40)

Last edited:

xxyz1

Mar 16, 2018
maybe someone can edit the TL because my english is not good :) this is only the partial TL using MTL :)
a edited is better than nothing, eng isnt a problem, hope you can finish the tl. even with my poor eng i've mtl edited a 2~3 hh work games.

Reactions: ohry13

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Ye can get the v1.40 eng mtl from svscomics.com ( ), but the problem is that ye can only direct download from crap third-party links. If anyone gets it & uploads a Mega download link then i'd get it.

Reactions: RemoraDFC

kekiswreck

Dec 2, 2019
Ye can get the v1.40 eng mtl from svscomics.com ( ), but the problem is that ye can only direct download from crap third-party links. If anyone gets it & uploads a Mega download link then i'd get it.
I tried downloading it but same problem and more... that version doesnt load NPCs and Monsters so its either damaged or I dont know what I'm doing

mafumafu98

Jan 8, 2022
Hello everyone.
As a "outdoor exposure" enjoyer, I am trying to make a google translation for the game (with my own python project).
I expected problems with google translate rate limiter, but now it looks like it's extremely easy to break the game with translation (with broken params or something else). So I am fighting with it now.

Hope I can upload such a translation soon if someone else doesn't.

Last edited:

kekiswreck

Dec 2, 2019
Hello everyone.
As a "outdoor exposure" enjoyer, I am trying to make a google translation for the game (with my own python project).
I expected problems with google translate rate limiter, but now it looks like it's extremely easy to break the game with translation (with broken params or something else). So I am fighting with it now.

Hope I can upload such a translation soon if someone else doesn't.
Please do! Lookimg forwards to it!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote