RPGM [Translation Request] Re-Public of Baldrheimr [H.H Works]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kekiswreck

Dec 2, 2019
still quite lost.
I guess ill wait for a english patch (probably will be released if the game developments finish i hope3
unless someone makes a step-by-step guide

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
Ver1.30
-Added an event where you can see the adventurer NPC exposed in the night city.

-Fixed a rotor display bug when equipped with a battle suit.
-Fixed a bug that NPCs for interference events were not placed.

Ver1.31
-Added items that increase or decrease shame. Drops with a low probability when you get Kajitsu, Mushrooms, and Senkyo on the map.

-Fixed a bug where only the facial expression of the main character was displayed at the event of looking into the NPC.
-Fixed a bug that balloons and EV marks may not be displayed at events that look into NPCs.
-Fixed a bug in the judgment of events that look into NPCs indoors.
-Fixed a bug that could freeze when approaching an exposed NPC in the city.
-Fixed a bug that the cut-in of NPC with a soft face may not be displayed.

Reactions: Dampfkochtopf

fallen1100

Sep 19, 2018
im stuck after old guy gave me quest and now I don't know what to do, how do I progress? I tried to enter the slum but it won't let me

moosesrus

Mar 2, 2021
im stuck after old guy gave me quest and now I don't know what to do, how do I progress? I tried to enter the slum but it won't let me
you will need to go to the sewers in the far right outside the city. i think its the same place where the angel npc sends you for a quest. you will fight the lady from the ring.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Stop asking for translation and learn to use the MTL tool. The game is beta and get updated with new contents frequently so translators will have to keep up with that.
probably best to wait than til its finish completely

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote