RPGM [Translation Request] Re-Public of Baldrheimr [H.H Works]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
Latest version 1.23
The devs update the game almost daily so it probably will be outdated by tomorrow but this one fixes most of the jarring bugs. The devs said there will be a huge update sometimes this month to add more contents. Also this game is still in Open Beta Test.

reifayeran

Feb 12, 2021
Latest version 1.23
The devs update the game almost daily so it probably will be outdated by tomorrow but this one fixes most of the jarring bugs. The devs said there will be a huge update sometimes this month to add more contents. Also this game is still in Open Beta Test.
thx alot

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
1.30 gonna be released in a few days with more sub-events and a new NPC. Also more contents for the Adult Shop in the Slums. Christmas update gonna be a huge one that adds a lot more contents like new towns, dungeons, and items.
1638787929405.png

baconlord

Nov 23, 2016
I go to guild and get asked some question chose at random and even tried reloading save and picking same row, etc. how do I change class and continue the prologue, I go upstairs as well and women just talks and no cutscene markers anywhere?

31sivilao

Feb 13, 2020
I go to guild and get asked some question chose at random and even tried reloading save and picking same row, etc. how do I change class and continue the prologue, I go upstairs as well and women just talks and no cutscene markers anywhere?
It happen the same way to me i cheated my way with rpgmakersaveedit ( if you search on here you will find the theard with it). You have to go to advanced select edit switches and variables and then click on the option in the img u much have the same options selected before (main story parts done before)

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
You must be level 3 and unlock the basic skill of the Reincarnate (the one that increases your status). Also for the question part I think you can pass the writing test with 1 out 5 correct not sure about 0. After the writing test you are asked to go and deliver stuff for at the Church so go to the north west of the city and talk to the left Nun inside the church. After that go back to Adventurer's Guild and report then go upstair and talk to the Guildmaster to change job.

Reactions: baconlord

31sivilao

Feb 13, 2020
You must be level 3 and unlock the basic skill of the Reincarnate (the one that increases your status). Also for the question part I think you can pass the writing test with 1 out 5 correct not sure about 0. After the writing test you are asked to go and deliver stuff for at the Church so go to the north west of the city and talk to the left Nun inside the church. After that go back to Adventurer's Guild and report then go upstair and talk to the Guildmaster to change job.
the problem is there is no one upstairs even after u do all of that

technomo12

Feb 22, 2019
Latest version 1.23

sad the link is dead

may we have a newr link please?

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
what the latest english patch here? If someone share the link to me.

Last edited:

technomo12

Feb 22, 2019
yeah using vpn forced me to download it for 8 hours (not gonna happen)

and SEA seems to be blocked or something

so um any alt links please?

Last edited:

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
Guide on how to access scenes (Stories and Monsters)
- You need to buy a house by talking to Airi at the Adventurer's Guild (which cost 500,000) and the following furniture: Crystal and PC. Crystal is used for Monster Scenes while PC is used for Story Scenes that you have unlocked.
- To get 500k you can either farm wolf by using the Grenade skill + Holding a Wand/Rod to regen MP. Or borrow money from the Slum which you can borrow up to 500k depends on your available H-skills (100k for each time, you can borrow up to 400k without losing your virginity)
- To view monster scenes you need to get the memory drop from them (Rare drop but you only need 1 and you can sell the spared for 250 ea). These are the available monster scenes: Slime, Bat, Goblin, High Goblin, Wolf, Predator Slime, High Bat, Hydra/Roper.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote