RPGM [Translation Request] Re-Public of Baldrheimr [H.H Works]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

XctrSkuy

Dec 3, 2019
Guys there's no NPCs at the town walking around and stuff is that supposed to happen? and there's no one upstairs at the adventurer guild, i used the RPGMsaveedit that other guy told, but i still can't read the bulletin in the adventurer guide, any help? is there something wrong with my files?

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
Guys there's no NPCs at the town walking around and stuff is that supposed to happen? and there's no one upstairs at the adventurer guild, i used the RPGMsaveedit that other guy told, but i still can't read the bulletin in the adventurer guide, any help? is there something wrong with my files?
this gam is very good, but unfortunately very buggy because of the amount of content. if it happens that npcs "vanish", simply press F5. but before that:

SAVE OFTEN! VERY OFTEN!

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
the tool had a new update recently, probably try again our use the one attached
i´m only using this tool and i must say that it is very handy for this game. the mtl i must say, is very good. you can very easily understand what they are saying without guessing like it is the fact with translator++

Dickbutt4life

Mar 24, 2018
This happened to me when I used Translator++ to translate the game. Using original JP data resolved the error, but when I used the EN translated data it fucks the game up.

xxyz1

Mar 16, 2018
This happened to me when I used Translator++ to translate the game. Using original JP data resolved the error, but when I used the EN translated data it fucks the game up.
Yeah, sometimes tl++ might try translate some java content and will fuck the game

kekiswreck

Dec 2, 2019
+1
if possible can someone share completed game files if possible?
Game is kind of impossible if you dont understand whats going on
also game crashes alot with the translation mod
shame, this game is real good minus the language barrier

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
+1
if possible can someone share completed game files if possible?
Game is kind of impossible if you dont understand whats going on
also game crashes alot with the translation mod
shame, this game is real good minus the language barrier
Go to the Blue Roof House in the bottom left part of the city and use the PC to view Events. The Crystal in the basement is to view Monster Attack.
I also have several Tickets that let you edit your character appearance so just search around the town to find the place. Also remember this game is Open Beta Test and the current content only includes the Adventurer Class. We still don't have the Basic Classes (7 total) and the Advanced Classes (14 total) with monsters, maps, and equipment for those.

kekiswreck

Dec 2, 2019
Go to the Blue Roof House in the bottom left part of the city and use the PC to view Events. The Crystal in the basement is to view Monster Attack.
I also have several Tickets that let you edit your character appearance so just search around the town to find the place. Also remember this game is Open Beta Test and the current content only includes the Adventurer Class. We still don't have the Basic Classes (7 total) and the Advanced Classes (14 total) with monsters, maps, and equipment for those.
How do I use the file? O [iy iy in saves but it doesnt register and show up
also anyway to cheat and unlock all the h/exhibition skills?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote