RPGM [Translation Request] Re-Public of Baldrheimr [H.H Works]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

xxyz1

Mar 16, 2018
Hello everyone.
As a "outdoor exposure" enjoyer, I am trying to make a google translation for the game (with my own python project).
I expected problems with google translate rate limiter, but now it looks like it's extremely easy to break the game with translation (with broken params or something else). So I am fighting with it now.

Hope I can upload such a translation soon if someone else doesn't.
is also a good tool to try

mafumafu98

Jan 8, 2022
is also a good tool to try
Thanks. Know about deepl, but, unfortunately they don't have (afaik) free public api to make translation.

Small update:
I ended up with some kind of translation, but stuck on testing. I actually can't understand if the game work correctly or not. Seems like H-scenes is fine, but I cant find the сontinuation of main quest.
Think now, that tomorrow I will post the link. If the community tells me where exactly the problem is, I will make a patch.

xxyz1

Mar 16, 2018
Thanks. Know about deepl, but, unfortunately they don't have (afaik) free public api to make translation.

Small update:
I ended up with some kind of translation, but stuck on testing. I actually can't understand if the game work correctly or not. Seems like H-scenes is fine, but I cant find the сontinuation of main quest.
Think now, that tomorrow I will post the link. If the community tells me where exactly the problem is, I will make a patch.
Maybe some java thing was also tled? when i used TL++ to translate some games before, need to check almost entire game manually to avoid mess with java.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Yeah so the game seem cool and all but like, I don't quite get what to do, i just want to advance on the story but, for exemple, after doing the thing to join the guild i just don't get what to do, can anyone explain to me what you need to do after that ? It's like the third thing you have to do, and since I use a MTL it's kinda hard to use the angel phone to get what to do.

Strictlyhen

Nov 29, 2019
Yeah so the game seem cool and all but like, I don't quite get what to do, i just want to advance on the story but, for exemple, after doing the thing to join the guild i just don't get what to do, can anyone explain to me what you need to do after that ? It's like the third thing you have to do, and since I use a MTL it's kinda hard to use the angel phone to get what to do.
It requires some reading and thou the info files says you don't need to get the questions right on the job advancement test it felt kinda mandatory.
I tried translating the game, but it broke it somewhat. I can't leave buildings so I swapped saves between 2 copies of the game inside buildings to read.

Do the tutorial
Bump into the dude in the town square.
Go down one tile to the guild house infront of the southern exit.

Answer here questions
1: 3rd
2: 1st
3: 3rd
4: 1st
5: 2nd

Go to the church
Go upstairs until you see a girl with a heart on the left side (she didn't spawn for me once or twice.)
Once you get that scene go back to the guild house
Talk to the desk, you'll get 2 level ups.
Spend the points and go upstairs.
Talk to the redhead, she teleports you downstairs.
Talk to the receptionist again
Cutsceen
Now you flash people with "S"
And now the ability to change job can be made in the guild house.

Flashgem

Jun 23, 2018
game is done, latest version is 1.50 Creator move for another project, for something like Flash Rider 3.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
It requires some reading and thou the info files says you don't need to get the questions right on the job advancement test it felt kinda mandatory.
I tried translating the game, but it broke it somewhat. I can't leave buildings so I swapped saves between 2 copies of the game inside buildings to read.

Do the tutorial

Answer here questions

Go to the church
Go upstairs until you see a girl with a heart on the left side (she didn't spawn for me once or twice.)
Cutsceen
I did some of the thing you said already, so guess i'll try the rest, and see what happen next, the game look very good honestly but it's sad that having it in english is only via mtl making hard to understand a thing. Thanks for that.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017

Do the tutorial

Answer here questions

Go to the church
Cutsceen
I tried following the guide but whenever I go to the church 2nd floor (north west of town) I never find the event lady.

edit: I think you meant to talk to the nun at the left side of the church (you spawn here in the event your character faints from being raped too many times)

Strictlyhen

Nov 29, 2019
I tried following the guide but whenever I go to the church 2nd floor (north west of town) I never find the event lady.

edit: I think you meant to talk to the nun at the left side of the church (you spawn here in the event your character faints from being raped too many times)
The quest they give you is basically "Go deliver this item to the church"
I might have talked to the girl on the far left downstairs first, but you still need that girl upstairs to unlock the flashing. (I think)

game is done, latest version is 1.50 Creator move for another project, for something like Flash Rider 3.

Ver1.50 has been released!
We have made the 5th additional update, which was delayed due to personal matters. (
Sorry for being late.
We will continue to update, so please look forward to it.

From their website.
Yes he's working on a new game, but they are still planning more content for this one.

Last edited:

akalvocka

May 14, 2020
Hello everyone.
As a "outdoor exposure" enjoyer, I am trying to make a google translation for the game (with my own python project).
I expected problems with google translate rate limiter, but now it looks like it's extremely easy to break the game with translation (with broken params or something else). So I am fighting with it now.

Hope I can upload such a translation soon if someone else doesn't.
Please do that, you kind person.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Ye can get the v1.40 eng mtl from svscomics.com ( ), but the problem is that ye can only direct download from crap third-party links. If anyone gets it & uploads a Mega download link then i'd get it.
Downloaded, game works fine so far. Eng is pretty good as far as I can tell thus far. Seems a good. Thx

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
complete mtl of 1.50 made with mtool and sugoi. it´s very good, but expect some spelling errors and a few untranslated words.
untranslated words aren´t any hindrance in the game. it´s mostly unfortunately in the menu and some "noises". you can read it 99% better than google translations from "broken_division" (if the download should be gone someday, download the attached file instaed)

and 1.50 of the game is here:

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
complete mtl of 1.50 made with mtool and sugoi. it´s very good, but expect some spelling errors and a few untranslated words.
untranslated words aren´t any hindrance in the game. it´s mostly unfortunately in the menu and some "noises". you can read it 99% better than google translations from "broken_division" (if the download should be gone someday, download the attached file instaed)

and 1.50 of the game is here:

I get the usual "missing" file when installing your MTL patch, like "can't find x file", and it happened only after the prologue, when you get to the open world part, somehow the first time my pc literally crashed after this, but after testing it seem it was not the reason of the crash. But please look into fixing it if possible, can't really use MTool all I want now because i think I know where the problem come from and it mean I will need Windows Defender to be active to avoid problem in the future, thanks anyways

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
I get the usual "missing" file when installing your MTL patch, like "can't find x file", and it happened only after the prologue, when you get to the open world part, somehow the first time my pc literally crashed after this, but after testing it seem it was not the reason of the crash. But please look into fixing it if possible, can't really use MTool all I want now because i think I know where the problem come from and it mean I will need Windows Defender to be active to avoid problem in the future, thanks anyways
please use the link below. i uploaded the full translated game, so that there aren´t any error messages anymore.

EDIT: link removed, because there are error messages popping up, but due to the fact that i don´t have any more time today (have to go to work), i will take a look tomorrow

Last edited:
Reactions: ThrownImp
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote