RPGM [Translation Request] REsolution -In Another World, the Hero is Toyed with through Status Effects-

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Okay, this should be (hopefully) my last update before I request a game thread.

Finished all combat text & dialog. Going to spend some time playing... I mean play testing this build. If I find no errors and nothing is reported back to me I will call things complete.

Only text you should see that is still in Japanese are the battle animation with Melam when she uses her active curse on the player.

Progress Update - 100%?

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Well that didn't take too long. Noticed that I messed up on the equipment references which broke the achievement equip system. This will be fixed on the final product but if you want to try out the current build please use the attached Classes fix in your data folder.

You will be able to equip unlocked achievements.

Jan 2, 2020
Well that didn't take too long. Noticed that I messed up on the equipment references which broke the achievement equip system. This will be fixed on the final product but if you want to try out the current build please use the attached Classes fix in your data folder.

You will be able to equip unlocked achievements.
Do you have a download link for the full game? now i realised there isnt one on the thread.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Do you have a download link for the full game? now i realised there isnt one on the thread.
Try this for a copy of the game. After I finish going through all text for grammar corrections I plan to request a formal game thread which will have a fully patch game.

Currently I have finished up to chapter 2. Projecting to have the other three chapters and all loss scenes reviewed and thread request in by Friday if you prefer to wait. Will publish my final patch on this thread as well.

Reactions: Fanatic Vortex
Jan 2, 2020
Try this for a copy of the game. After I finish going through all text for grammar corrections I plan to request a formal game thread which will have a fully patch game.

Currently I have finished up to chapter 2. Projecting to have the other three chapters and all loss scenes reviewed and thread request in by Friday if you prefer to wait. Will publish my final patch on this thread as well.
Thx,expect a update tomorrow

Jan 2, 2020

So i finished the game (with cheat menu after chapter 2) the translation is pretty good,you can understand most of what is going on but its still somewhat awkward.
I found that the game is however trashy,good art and scenes but terrible combat,mediocre story and im quite disgusted by the kid-looking characters.I hope the rest from them are better.