RPGM [Translation Request] [RJ01108683]ミューテーション! Mutation!

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
RJ01108683_img_main.jpg

ENG title : Mutation!
JP title : ミューテーション!
LINK :
Female Protagonist | Battle Fuck | Fantasy | Vore | Restraint | Tentacle | Machine Sex | Mind Control

RJ01108683_img_smp1.jpg RJ01108683_img_smp2.jpg RJ01108683_img_smp3.jpg RJ01108683_img_smp4.jpg RJ01108683_img_smp5.jpg

Not sure if rule 7 will hit this one, I swear a thread about this game was on here already but I couldn't find anything so maybe it did get nuked. If so then just delete I guess mods, otherwise if someone finds the thread please just link it and ignore this one, thanks.

Reminds me a lot of this game though, which seems to be have left alone though so eh.

Steygan

Feb 4, 2018
Do you want to enjoy games in a language you don’t understand? Our program, as simple as tomato soup, will help you grasp every detail of the gameplay! Even if you’re used to skipping dialogues, our help ensures you won’t miss a thing.

Here’s how it works:

• Choose the folder with your favorite game.
• Set your preferred language.
• Select the required translator and game engine.
• Start the translation, and the result will be ready in just 30-40 minutes.

Simple, fast, and effective! Try it now and enjoy gaming in your language

https://f95zone.to/threads/translator-for-rpg-maker-and-renpy-demo.204635/

2dguy

Apr 23, 2020
The save 100% "I think" also don't know what to do about hypnoses stat but here it is gallery mode open and hacked most things are 99+

Victorique

Jun 14, 2024
Hello sorry I been trying with no luck to get the translator to work is there anyone here willing to share the version of the game translated. Thank you

whyimIhere

Mar 11, 2021
Do you want to enjoy games in a language you don’t understand? Our program, as simple as tomato soup, will help you grasp every detail of the gameplay! Even if you’re used to skipping dialogues, our help ensures you won’t miss a thing.

Here’s how it works:

• Choose the folder with your favorite game.
• Set your preferred language.
• Select the required translator and game engine.
• Start the translation, and the result will be ready in just 30-40 minutes.

Simple, fast, and effective! Try it now and enjoy gaming in your language

https://f95zone.to/threads/translator-for-rpg-maker-and-renpy-demo.204635/
sounds nice, but it took miles longer than mtool so, anything better than mtool to compensate for the downtime? thanks