RPGM [Translation Request][RJ417027]Spy Mission ~She's an Ossan's Maid~[The Church of NTR]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Virgin boy

Mar 27, 2020
Title: スパイ・ミッション ~彼女は貴族(オッサン)のメイド~
Developer website: https://www.dlsite(dot)com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ417027.html
Language: JP
Samples:

View attachment 2094603

From google translate:

In this game, you infiltrate the mansion as an agent, grab evidence of black rumors, and escape.

"During the daytime, interact with the maids in the mansion to increase your favorability,"
"Obtain a lot of evidence that sleeps in the mansion and search for the key to the capture."
"If you get close to the maids, you might be able to hear important information...?"

"At night, the sex-hungry baron summons the maids to him."
Due to her job, the heroine cannot refuse the Baron's orders.
The main character's role is to prevent the baron from doing whatever he pleases to the beloved heroine.
"If you forget that and leave the heroine alone..."
Will she be able to safely grab evidence of her and return with the heroine...!?

Edit: I can't post links yet, kindly edit the (dot) to open it properly
i have the
English MTL
link

nyantoe1997

Mar 5, 2018
Save file, please? I really don't want to play this because I hate NTR but I was curious what happy ending will get, also harem end.

Norien55

Dec 27, 2021
We just sized this game. It has around 13k lines of dialog + quite a lot of images to manually translate and photoshop (70+).

If you guys don't mind waiting a bit, I could try translating it. Will have a look at it again in around 30-40 days.
Can you please tell the progress and how much time will it take?

Chill Cultivator

Donor
Feb 1, 2022
any mirror that doesnt take 12h to download?
indeed but if you have other link sent here
I either didn't search hard enough, or got lazy. Anyway, I waited through the 12 hour download.

Do Note: This is MTL Translation. The word doesn't even fit into the screen completely, menu isn't translated. But story works. (The first choice in menu is to show favorability. As far as I know, you need it to maybe go through some obstacles easier as people may help/turn a blind eye.)

You should just wait for the translation done by Saikey. Unless you really want to test this game out (like me).

zeroajvs

May 10, 2020
I either didn't search hard enough, or got lazy. Anyway, I waited through the 12 hour download.

Do Note: This is MTL Translation. The word doesn't even fit into the screen completely, menu isn't translated. But story works. (The first choice in menu is to show favorability. As far as I know, you need it to maybe go through some obstacles easier as people may help/turn a blind eye.)

You should just wait for the translation done by Saikey. Unless you really want to test this game out (like me).
This translated version of the game does not have voices, does this happen to anyone else?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes