RPGM [Translation Request][RJ417027]Spy Mission ~She's an Ossan's Maid~[The Church of NTR]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Alakdar

Nov 18, 2019
Save file with full gallery (save edited). Maybe it will be useful to someone.

Click on the PC > Third folder > The first folder with MC red-eyed friend. The rest of the folders are with other girls (two pictures for each). NTR only.
Folders in the first folder:
1. Flashing tits & tj.
2. Kissing & bj.
3. Pussy flashing & sex.
4. Sex, cunnilingus, rj.

driade

Jul 15, 2021
anyone know how to get inside hidden door in front yard? i have old key from the grass but it doesn't seem to be the one i need? also anyone know how to get blue key? i got red and green already

update: nevermind my save file is just bugged, i have to edit my save file to get the old key again

Last edited:

Nemris

Nov 10, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the blue key? I managed to enter the hidden room behind the tree, inside the room there is only a drawing on the floor and a door with a password. What is the password? Or I have to do something else?

You have to stand in the center of the room and look west for 5 seconds. A stairway will open.

This translated version of the game does not have voices, does this happen to anyone else?

This has happened to me with another game in the past, as well as this one. For what ever reason the settings have all sounds turned to 0%. You can go to the settings and simply increase the volume.

Last edited:

zeroajvs

May 10, 2020
This has happened to me with another game in the past, as well as this one. For what ever reason the settings have all sounds turned to 0%. You can go to the settings and simply increase the volume.
I did it. but it still doesn't work, I even downloaded the svscomics version thinking that maybe the version uploaded on mega had something wrong but no. Do you have any problems with the voices or can you hear everything fine?

maman_ein

Jul 17, 2020
anyone know how to get inside hidden door in front yard? i have old key from the grass but it doesn't seem to be the one i need? also anyone know how to get blue key? i got red and green already

update: nevermind my save file is just bugged, i have to edit my save file to get the old key again
how to get red key?

driade

Jul 15, 2021
how to get red key?
get the vip pass and key to open outer gates that has boat. once you are inside the building you will meet bunny girl that ask you question of what kind of prostitute do you want, get the right answer with : 1st choice, 1st choice, 2nd choice, 1st choice. i don't remember the exact words cause it's in japanese

Reactions: maman_ein
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes