RPGM [Translation Request][RJ417027]Spy Mission ~She's an Ossan's Maid~[The Church of NTR]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
get the vip pass and key to open outer gates that has boat. once you are inside the building you will meet bunny girl that ask you question of what kind of prostitute do you want, get the right answer with : 1st choice, 1st choice, 2nd choice, 1st choice. i don't remember the exact words cause it's in japanese
are you sure that's the sequence? I didn't get the key afterwards

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
get the vip pass and key to open outer gates that has boat. once you are inside the building you will meet bunny girl that ask you question of what kind of prostitute do you want, get the right answer with : 1st choice, 1st choice, 2nd choice, 1st choice. i don't remember the exact words cause it's in japanese
do you know how to leave the mansion?

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the bad end ?
I heard the game has 3 endings, but I can only get the happy ending.
First bad end is if all maids get fully corrupted. Happy end, you already know. As for the third, I haven't got it, though I assume it's the harem end, based on one of the replies here.

By the way, I'm wondering if there's NTR end where Azami, the main girl, completed the mission with Yuuto, but actually not?
Like, the noble ultimate win where he takeover the goverment, too?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Play in Japanese for the voice.
MTL is translating the voice file , so it's not called / found...

• Sad
Reactions: zeroajvs
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes