RPGM [Translation Request]ロリババお義母さんとの生活

004400324a

Jul 15, 2021
If I can get the data files for the game I could manually translate the files.

Unfortunately I only know how to edit text files, and I can't really do that with only an exe file.
I'll try and translate it if someone can get the data files.

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
If I can get the data files for the game I could manually translate the files.

Unfortunately I only know how to edit text files, and I can't really do that with only an exe file.
I'll try and translate it if someone can get the data files.
You can extract the game with online extractor or joiplay extraction if you use android.

004400324a

Jul 15, 2021
You can extract the game with online extractor or joiplay extraction if you use android.
This may sound really dumb, but I don't know how to use that on this game. If I had data files that were encrypted then I could do it since all the tutorials I found were based on that, but this is all the zip file has: a single save folder and an exe file. I think LBL compiled all the files into the .exe since the game still runs just fine.

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
This may sound really dumb, but I don't know how to use that on this game. If I had data files that were encrypted then I could do it since all the tutorials I found were based on that, but this is all the zip file has: a single save folder and an exe file. I think LBL compiled all the files into the .exe since the game still runs just fine.
I think you can just extract it with winrar,7zip. Its how i extract exe files so joiplay can run it.

Aug 12, 2022
I'll keep trying, but I seriously doubt I'll come out successful.
Hey dude, there is a tool called Translator++ that will allow you to edit the text in an excel-like spreadsheet. It may take a bit to get used to, but it's one of the few RPG Maker MV translation tools out there. I'm not allowed to share a link but it'S made by dreamsavior and just add a .net at the end of his name and go to the website. Version 5 is for patreons only so you may want to fetch version 4. If anyone got a working version 5 though, i can also take it.

Aug 12, 2022
Here's my MTL version (not complete, a lot of text clipping issues but considering other links dead, use those if you have them)

Password is swept-breeder-duty

Contains:

Extracted Game Content
Unencrypted Game (used to be enigma)
Episode 1 of the main story
All TL files

Edit: I seem to have forgotten to apply the latest patches to the game files. You can do so using the translation files provided or use a newer version if i release one.

Last edited: