RPGM [Translation Request]ロリババお義母さんとの生活

Jul 20, 2019
Here's my MTL version (not complete, a lot of text clipping issues but considering other links dead, use those if you have them)

Password is swept-breeder-duty

Contains:

Extracted Game Content
Unencrypted Game (used to be enigma)
Episode 1 of the main story
All TL files

Edit: I seem to have forgotten to apply the latest patches to the game files. You can do so using the translation files provided or use a newer version if i release one.
link is down

notyourmom121212

Feb 9, 2020
Here's my MTL version (not complete, a lot of text clipping issues but considering other links dead, use those if you have them)

Password is swept-breeder-duty

Contains:

Extracted Game Content
Unencrypted Game (used to be enigma)
Episode 1 of the main story
All TL files

Edit: I seem to have forgotten to apply the latest patches to the game files. You can do so using the translation files provided or use a newer version if i release one.
Any plans to fix text going off screen?

Aug 12, 2022
Any plans to fix text going off screen?
The issue is caused because the translated text is longer than the original, i fixed the first part in the updated translations that you can patch if you'd like, rest of them just require line breaks at appropriate places. I'd guess someone could make a script that breaks lines every x amount of characters but until then it'll probably stay like this.

I'd really appreciate if anyone wants to pick this up and requires help with it.

Aug 12, 2022
If a translator is all that's needed, then I'll see if the dude who normally translates LBL's hentai would be onboard with it as a commission job. Should be fine as long as someone else would fix the text clipping issues.
Let me know if i can help in any way, indeed it is only the translation that is left to do.

Jason Black

Aug 14, 2018
Alright, managed to get the translator but I'm going to need a batch of sentences or a reasonable example of how they'll be translating and a approximation on the amount of sentences that yall have managed to mtl so far.

I'll update whenever I can on the results and see If Its reasonable for me to foot the bill.

Aug 12, 2022
file is gone again
"This folder is empty"
I have the files, i'll upload them as soon as possible once more.

Alright, managed to get the translator but I'm going to need a batch of sentences or a reasonable example of how they'll be translating and a approximation on the amount of sentences that yall have managed to mtl so far.

I'll update whenever I can on the results and see If Its reasonable for me to foot the bill.
The translation file is inside the archive, i just went the lazy route of MTL by putting everything through and out as they were, so a lot of the line breaks got a little messed up. I'll update you on the amount of words and any other thing you need, though i don'r know what you meant by how they'll be translating.

Jason Black

Aug 14, 2018
The translation file is inside the archive, i just went the lazy route of MTL by putting everything through and out as they were, so a lot of the line breaks got a little messed up. I'll update you on the amount of words and any other thing you need, though i don'r know what you meant by how they'll be translating.
[/QUOTE]

I assume that with a MTL a batch of Japanese sentences are read by the software and fed into DeepL for machine translation.
So my thought process was to have said Japanese turned over in sentence form so that he would be able to translate it one line at a time to then return to us.

I'll also be sure to look through the archive once its reuploaded to see If what I'm harping about is in there.

Thanks again!

004400324a

Jul 15, 2021
Alright. So, good news: I found out how to extract the data files from an exe file. Turns out there's literally a tool for this called Enigma Virtual Box Unpacker. I don't know how long it took for me to find this...especially with how dumb I can be.

So far its worked like a charm. Just open the unpacker, find the exe file, click unpack, and boom. Magic.

Unfortunately, I'm currently working on another manual translation for a Rega United Kingdom game (JP -> KR). Might not get around to working on this for a long time (Current project includes 1 gigantic common events file + 335 map files).

If anyone else wants to go for a manual translation or even a mtl, I hope this sort of helps. If no one takes it up for another month or so though, I might translate it since it seems to only be 1 big common events file + 33 maps (This is under the assumption that this game doesn't violate the guidelines for this site).

Reactions: John573