RPGM [Translation Request]ロリババお義母さんとの生活

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
I think only posting the translated files dont violate the rules at all,or else the sharing of the game here would already warrant an thread delete.

Aug 12, 2022
The translation file is inside the archive, i just went the lazy route of MTL by putting everything through and out as they were, so a lot of the line breaks got a little messed up. I'll update you on the amount of words and any other thing you need, though i don'r know what you meant by how they'll be translating.

I assume that with a MTL a batch of Japanese sentences are read by the software and fed into DeepL for machine translation.
So my thought process was to have said Japanese turned over in sentence form so that he would be able to translate it one line at a time to then return to us.

I'll also be sure to look through the archive once its reuploaded to see If what I'm harping about is in there.

Thanks again!
[/QUOTE]
Here is the archive at last!

Sorry for the delay, i was busy like crazy for the past month.

Just open the file inside the "TL Files" folder using T++,

1699292321427.png

1699292582813.png

The project file is exported as standalone, meaning you don't need the game to translate it, all text is inside the tpp file.

After you open the file you will see something similar to this:
1699292666457.png

It's basically like an Excel spreadsheet, take the Original Text and translate it to the Initial tab as follows:

1699292785912.png

After you are done, you can set tags for the translations to be used, and inject the game with the tag. If you encounter any issues you can also export your translations into a .tpp file like i did and share it so me or anyone here can inject it to their games as they wish.

Alright. So, good news: I found out how to extract the data files from an exe file. Turns out there's literally a tool for this called Enigma Virtual Box Unpacker. I don't know how long it took for me to find this...especially with how dumb I can be.

So far its worked like a charm. Just open the unpacker, find the exe file, click unpack, and boom. Magic.

Unfortunately, I'm currently working on another manual translation for a Rega United Kingdom game (JP -> KR). Might not get around to working on this for a long time (Current project includes 1 gigantic common events file + 335 map files).

If anyone else wants to go for a manual translation or even a mtl, I hope this sort of helps. If no one takes it up for another month or so though, I might translate it since it seems to only be 1 big common events file + 33 maps (This is under the assumption that this game doesn't violate the guidelines for this site).
TPP already does the enigma unpacking by itself, my archive contains the unencrypted game.

Aug 12, 2022
After reuploading the same archive with the faulty translations over and over, i refreshed the contents of the archive to release everything one may need about this game, taking full advantage of compression.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This one contains the original game, 3 flavors of MTL, all the translation tools and files you'll ever need and the extracted contents of the game.

Since the archive size is too big, i couldn't do a VirusTotal scan, so you may want to scan this using an Antivirus tool, or run it in a VM if you don't want to trust a random stranger online (Promise i won't be offended ;))

Be careful as you may not want to extract the entire archive. I labeled the folders accordingly so you can pick what you want and extract it only, or else you may end up with 4 games and a huge filesize.

Reactions: Katana Borgar

SoggySemen

Apr 1, 2021
After reuploading the same archive with the faulty translations over and over, i refreshed the contents of the archive to release everything one may need about this game, taking full advantage of compression.

This one contains the original game, 3 flavors of MTL, all the translation tools and files you'll ever need and the extracted contents of the game.

Since the archive size is too big, i couldn't do a VirusTotal scan, so you may want to scan this using an Antivirus tool, or run it in a VM if you don't want to trust a random stranger online (Promise i won't be offended ;))

Be careful as you may not want to extract the entire archive. I labeled the folders accordingly so you can pick what you want and extract it only, or else you may end up with 4 games and a huge filesize.
Link is Dead

thispls13

Jan 23, 2021

sorry to bother you again for it (as i see in this thread) but the links are down as well

Reactions: gab06x

DevilF0x

May 7, 2022
Hello, i reuploaded the archive

Sorry you won't see updates from me about this, i am really busy nowadays as i bought a new computer and i have to pay for it. This one is same as the old one, so you will need to patch the new TL files yourself. Default ones are not fixed.
link is down again